Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T300 drives like a pad F1 2018 (PC)

stefanoes said:
I have the exact same issue. Driving with the T300 and the Alcantara wheel and the ts-pc wheel addon on the PC.
It is really annoying.
You can buy the ts-pc wheel rim separately??? If so please can you send me a link :)

ilikefast said:
stefanoes said:
I have the exact same issue. Driving with the T300 and the Alcantara wheel and the ts-pc wheel addon on the PC.
It is really annoying.
You can buy the ts-pc wheel rim separately??? If so please can you send me a link :)
I was very lucky to found it in a webshop as an add on, normally these aren't sold separately.
The website is mardomedia.nl (its a Dutch sim racing webshop). If you are lucky you might be able to find one. 

When will this finally get fixed? How can you even release a game with such a bug and wait for ages till fixing it if it will be fixed...

stefanoes said:
ilikefast said:
stefanoes said:
It is really annoying.
I was very lucky to found it in a webshop as an add on, normally these aren't sold separately.
The website is mardomedia.nl (its a Dutch sim racing webshop). If you are lucky you might be able to find one. 
I found one on gumtree just the rim by itself. They arent sold separately but they are out there

itsBjay said:
When will this finally get fixed? How can you even release a game with such a bug and wait for ages till fixing it if it will be fixed...
I think we are getting fooled, @Hoo what is going on? shall we ask for a compensation as we bought a game and still can't play 1week+ after its release?

Sebi2a said:
itsBjay said:
I think we are getting fooled, @Hoo what is going on? shall we ask for a compensation as we bought a game and still can't play 1week+ after its release?
I mean you can still play the game with T300 just fine though...

stefanoes said:
ilikefast said:
stefanoes said:
It is really annoying.
stefanoes said:
ilikefast said:
stefanoes said:
It is really annoying.
I found one on gumtree just the rim by itself. They arent sold separately but they are out there
Thanks I’ll have a look?

UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
itsBjay said:
You can't say that because you paid for a game and the game works bad with our wheel , try to race in monza and tell me what you think , the wheel do strange things and we can not allow it , or hungary for example.

JaCkPeDrO said:
UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
itsBjay said:
You can't say that because you paid for a game and the game works bad with our wheel , try to race in monza and tell me what you think , the wheel do strange things and we can not allow it , or hungary for example.
I did all practices, quali and race in the Australian GP in Pro season mode. Small visual problems don't really matter to me

UP100 said:
JaCkPeDrO said:
UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
itsBjay said:
I did all practices, quali and race in the Australian GP in Pro season mode. Small visual problems don't really matter to me
They aren't "small visual problems". T300 has the physics of playing on a pad

AORVeloce said:
UP100 said:
JaCkPeDrO said:
UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
itsBjay said:
Not to my knowledge. I have tried both DFGT and T300. T300 feels just better due to it being a better wheel. A pad handling would be when the car would only turn more and more even though not moving the wheel more.

UP100 said:
AORVeloce said:
UP100 said:
JaCkPeDrO said:
UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
itsBjay said:
Not to my knowledge. I have tried both DFGT and T300. T300 feels just better due to it being a better wheel. A pad handling would be when the car would only turn more and more even though not moving the wheel more.
You are completely wrong here mate.

Sebi2a said:
UP100 said:
AORVeloce said:
UP100 said:
JaCkPeDrO said:
UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
itsBjay said:
If you go to any older F1 game and set Controller Override to a pad, you see what is pad handling. The virtual steering wheel just seems to be off at high speeds as reported a long time ago. The controller works fine, you can drive just fine (Considering I did 6 hours of driving in Cockpit cam), you can race just fine. It should be fixed, but it's not game breaking.

UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
UP100 said:
AORVeloce said:
UP100 said:
JaCkPeDrO said:
UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
itsBjay said:
If you go to any older F1 game and set Controller Override to a pad, you see what is pad handling. The virtual steering wheel just seems to be off at high speeds as reported a long time ago. The controller works fine, you can drive just fine (Considering I did 6 hours of driving in Cockpit cam), you can race just fine. It should be fixed, but it's not game breaking.
Old games. 

UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
UP100 said:
AORVeloce said:
UP100 said:
JaCkPeDrO said:
UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
itsBjay said:
Well if you can play like that then just go. Try to be competitive for a league racing on a high level and come back when you realize that you don't even have a chance with that kind of bug.

It's not a game breaking for you, but it is one for us, can you understand that?

UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
UP100 said:
AORVeloce said:
UP100 said:
JaCkPeDrO said:
UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
itsBjay said:
You can't are saying that when you paid for a game and you have problems with your wheel, do not defend that , they have to correct the bug.

Sebi2a said:
UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
UP100 said:
AORVeloce said:
UP100 said:
JaCkPeDrO said:
UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
itsBjay said:
Well if you can play like that then just go. Try to be competitive for a league racing on a high level and come back when you realize that you don't even have a chance with that kind of bug.

It's not a game breaking for you, but it is one for us, can you understand that?
Has anyone confirmed it's more than a visual bug though? Before it was considered only a visual bug to my knowledge.

UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
UP100 said:
AORVeloce said:
UP100 said:
JaCkPeDrO said:
UP100 said:
Sebi2a said:
itsBjay said:

Has anyone confirmed it's more than a visual bug though? Before it was considered only a visual bug to my knowledge.
If you have a t300, you can definatly feel that it is not only a visual effect, everyone in this thread is experiencing the same issue, otherwise we wouldn't be here posting and waiting for a fix

@UP100 It has been confirmed that the issue is more than a visual bug already during the beta.
Was it? In that case I missed it. Sorry everyone!

Unbelievable they still haven't fixed it...how can such a bug even exist in the full release if its known in the beta? Seems like Codies don't give a fuck and just take the money, very disappointed