Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T300 drives like a pad F1 2018 (PC)

UP100 said:
@UP100 It has been confirmed that the issue is more than a visual bug already during the beta.
Was it? In that case I missed it. Sorry everyone!
The problem was in the beta, basically the faster you go the less the steering input physically has in the game. Eg, if I'm travelling at 70mph in game and turn my physical wheel 90 degrees it'll turn 75 in game. If I'm travelling at 140mph in game and turn my physical wheel 90 degrees that'll be say only 50 degrees in game. 

AORVeloce said:
UP100 said:
@UP100 It has been confirmed that the issue is more than a visual bug already during the beta.
Was it? In that case I missed it. Sorry everyone!
The problem was in the beta, basically the faster you go the less the steering input physically has in the game. Eg, if I'm travelling at 70mph in game and turn my physical wheel 90 degrees it'll turn 75 in game. If I'm travelling at 140mph in game and turn my physical wheel 90 degrees that'll be say only 50 degrees in game. 
Don't know why you quoted me? I already said I thought it was only visual.

Sorry - I was waiting for a confirmed release date before updating the thread. This fix has gone live now in version 1.05. This should resolve both the handling issue and the steering lock animation issue with the T300 wheel. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues with this wheel after installing patch 1.05.

Hoo said:
Sorry - I was waiting for a confirmed release date before updating the thread. This fix has gone live now in version 1.05. This should resolve both the handling issue and the steering lock animation issue with the T300 wheel. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues with this wheel after installing patch 1.05.
Thanks, it is fixed ! going to enjoy the game now :D

I wanna thank @Hoo for keeping us informed, and also thanks for the work by the dev team, I know it was a tough bug to replicate, not even speaking about finding the source of the issue and fixing it. Now we can fight!  o:)

Hoo said:
Please can everyone having this issue confirm the following details:
  • Platform (assuming PC for this)
  • Wheel model number and rim
  • Pedals
  • Method of hooking up pedals and wheels to your PC
  • Wheel firmware
  • TM driver version
  • TM Driver settings
  • Windows OS version
  • Steering wheel mode
  • Action map selected in game
  • In-game FFB settings
Thanks
• PC 
• Thrustmaster T300 with 599XX EVO 30 rim 
• T3PA 
• Wheel connected via USB, pedals connected to wheel base 
• Latest firmware 
• Latest driver version 
• Default driver settings 
• Windows 10 
• Wheel set to PS3 mode (if you don't mean that then I'm unsure) 
• Don't know what an action map is? 
• Default FFB settings 

Hope this helps.

Hoo said:
I still have this issue.

MansellF1 said:
Hoo said:
I still have this issue.
My game is brand new. I purchased it a few days ago from Steam

Hi @MansellF1 - this may be an issue with the specific rim. Do you have another rim that you could test out to confirm whether this changes the behaviour of the wheel? Thanks.

MansellF1 said:
Hoo said:
Please can everyone having this issue confirm the following details:
  • Platform (assuming PC for this)
  • Wheel model number and rim
  • Pedals
  • Method of hooking up pedals and wheels to your PC
  • Wheel firmware
  • TM driver version
  • TM Driver settings
  • Windows OS version
  • Steering wheel mode
  • Action map selected in game
  • In-game FFB settings
Thanks
• PC 
• Thrustmaster T300 with 599XX EVO 30 rim 
• T3PA 
• Wheel connected via USB, pedals connected to wheel base 
• Latest firmware 
• Latest driver version 
• Default driver settings 
• Windows 10 
• Wheel set to PS3 mode (if you don't mean that then I'm unsure) 
• Don't know what an action map is? 
• Default FFB settings 

Hope this helps.
Wheel mode is available on some rims on PC, e.g. F1 Rim runs in Standard or Advanced mode.

Action map is the config file in the Steam game files showing which buttons are mapped to which game control. But in this context it means what does the controller (wheel) show up as in-game (should be Thrustmaster T300 or something but if you have a look and type specifically what it says)?