Sign in to follow this  

Some questions

I have a couple of questions I hope you blokes can answer for me.

F1 2014 crashed on me on the second last GP of my first season and corrupted the saved game and now I'm going to have to start again. Where are the saved games stored? I cant find them, thought I might be able to back them up after each race, so I will only have to rerun the last GP.

I started as the No: 2 driver for Red Bull and have equal status now to vettel and was wondering, Can I become the No:1 driver the following season and if so, who will the No: 2 driver be? Ricciardo or vettel?

In order to get Daniel Ricciardo as my No: 2 driver, will I have to leave Red Bull and be invited back later as the No: 1 driver?

Not sure where they are saved on pc or ps3 but on the 360 it on the dashboard, go across to settings then memory and go into the hard drive and look for f1 2014, open the file and there should be few saves but I think the carrer would be on game save but might want to back it all up as I assume if 1 is corrupt then all would be :( Had to many of these corrupt saves (previous games) and It was always close to the end of the season like yourself which is always worse! Dont know if its been changed this year but all the other games you were always with the same team mate no matter what position the team made you. I think I was made no1 half way through the next season like when I was made equal but might be wrong on this.  

my bad, I should have mentioned that this is on PC

It sounds like that I'll need to be invited in to be the No: 1 if I want Ricciardo as my No:2 then. I had just got a contract offer to be the No: 1 driver for Mercedes and an offer to stay with Red Bull when it crashed on me. 

Excellent, I'll check that out mmpaw37

Thanks everyone