Sign in to follow this  

Online problem

Grid Autosport keep crashing in the the online session. Every time you reboot the console. Before the patch this problem don't exist.
I try delete the cache and other resolutions, but the problem persists. Why? I hope that will solve as soon as possible because it will ruin the game experience.

If you notice your Livery looking scrambled on your car, go out to the Dashboard and you can avoid a Freeze. You can play for about 15-20 mins before it will freeze again. That's all Xbox players are getting. @Loore READ THIS

If you notice your Livery looking scrambled on your car, go out to the Dashboard and you can avoid a Freeze. You can play for about 15-20 mins before it will freeze again. That's all Xbox players are getting. @Loore READ THIS

Is it too much to ask for a game that doesn't freeze?  And the fact that if I run a lobby and have a friend who doesn't have all the track packs I have he can not run in the room even if he has the one that I am using unless he then has to take over control of the room.

oldmodelt said:

Is it too much to ask for a game that doesn't freeze?  And the fact that if I run a lobby and have a friend who doesn't have all the track packs I have he can not run in the room even if he has the one that I am using unless he then has to take over control of the room.
Hmmmm wasnt this a problem in Grid 2?   
I simply cannot believe its happened again on GAS.  Especially after all the comments posted on this subject. 

Forza can make DLC work regardless of who has it or not.  CM cannot because the console is old and doesn't have the memory for mirrors, never mind DLC being added into the game. 

Autosport should have had an Install disc, and a play disc.  Maybe mirrors and DLC would have worked.   

We should be happy with the game we've got, yeah it freezes ALL THE TIME,  but its got balloons, helicopters, Jets,  and lots of useless idiots stood around the track, pretending to be on the phone.  These things are a must have in the game otherwise the experience could be less than intended.  

The only thing CM understand is money.  Ill be keeping mine next time,  I feel for the people who love CM and want their games,  Unless we(console users) ALL stop buying CM games, they will continue down this path.  

Let their next game FLOP, and see how they like it.     

Let their next game FLOP, and see how they like it.     
You mean this one hasn't?
It has in our house. 
Thats why me and my sons are back to playing Forza 4, Horizon, and NFS Rivals. My 10 ten year old hasnt been back to GAS since it froze on him the second time. He obviously doesn't get his persistence from me, who kept clinging on to the hope that one day it would work as one would expect.
Even I have limits though. I keep coming back here to check to see if its fixed after trying to virtually give it away on Ebay but no-one took me up on it.
If its fixed, (assuming anyone is still around playing it) I might even give it another go. Until then it can sit gathering dust and scepticism until the XBoxOne arrives and then I really won't care anymore!!

From my knowledge, CM are testing a patch, let's hope it works this time :) wonder what the online population will be like.... Who thinks it will grow popular again? Fingers crossed it will. Need more people online to race!

From my knowledge, CM are testing a patch, let's hope it works this time :) wonder what the online population will be like.... Who thinks it will grow popular again? Fingers crossed it will. Need more people online to race!
It was pretty dead last night... I actually went and played something else.  I hope people come back.  Maybe CM should do a "race the devs" night on xbox to try and tempt ppl back lol :smile: 

news guys?
I play everyday on GAS on 360 and the problem persist.
The problem is random...i can play 3/4/5 races and after freeze. I can play 1/2 races and after freeze.
Sometimes i enter in a lobby race and freeze, restart the console, again enter in a lobby race and freeze again.... 

It was pretty dead last night... I actually went and played something else.  I hope people come back.  Maybe CM should do a "race the devs" night on xbox to try and tempt ppl back lol :smile: 
this would be funny , i can see it know every dev getting put into the wall in every corner