DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

this week's racenet.com challenge

I think this week's challenge is on circuit of America because the US grand prix is this weekend. Agree. I think so. As long as it's not the same crap and that stupid mini cooper migilia. Then I'm happy :)

Out of curiosity, would anyone else like to see regular themed challenges taking place? If so, let me have your ideas :)

Going to be a little honest, I really enjoy taking on the racenet challenges as its something to jump in and out of when you have 10 minutes spare, but 5 of the 6 tracks this week is to much USA, I don't mind a theme but 5 tracks out of 6 is to much over kill, maybe 3 would've been a balance? With this the week of the USA GP understandable there's a theme but to much on this occasion imo

Loore said:
Out of curiosity, would anyone else like to see regular themed challenges taking place? If so, let me have your ideas :)
I wrote yesterday an idea for the Yas marina cicuit and Abu Dabi...but maybe is too soon after this other F1 GP.

Here: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/3979/racenet-repeats-again#latest

Salute.

andaya said:
Loore said:
I wrote yesterday an idea for the Yas marina cicuit and Abu Dabi...but maybe is too soon after this other F1 GP.

Here: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/3979/racenet-repeats-again#latest

Salute.

We can't do double rewards, I'd love too and is something we're looking at for future titles but not possible just yet :)

Yas is a good idea, can do some nice drifting there for Tuner as well.

Loore said:

on the 9th-12th of this month was the V8 Supercars Bathurst 1000, would be nice if next week challenges were at bathurst with long races/time attacks. I was really annoyed that it wasn't in there :(

i wish the street was on COTA too, then it would be a full house
Unfortunately we can't do street on COTA, otherwise we would have :)

Loore said:
I would love to see Interlagos on GRID. South America has always been neglected by GRID series :(

I'm all for themes, Loore. Sepang motogp has just been, allowing Marc Marquez to match Doohan's 1997 record of 12 wins in a season. I would love to see a celebratory racenet line up for that :)

kimdurose said:
How about using some of the Touring Legends tracks?
Time Trial around Donington perhaps?
We can't use DLC content sadly, agree though - would be great :)

Loore said:
How about we have a theme of not freezing.

Bit this weekend is the F1 America grand prix. Which I'm going to. Even thoe it's thousands of miles away from new york. When I saw this i thought this was cool. Actuualy. With post i just wanted to what people thought of it.

@MeatbolicX83 - if your going to the GP,  could you please make a note of how many times the racers cars the freeze up.   

@RTAnoskills‌  I did not go this past weekend. I live in New York City. That's about 1,000miles away from Austin tx. But I did watch it live those. And will admit I'm surprise that there was no freeze ups with any cars. It went full lenght of the race. Clear sky's and sun out. 
@Loore‌ that would be cool if it's themed races when it's a special occasion thoe. 

Bom galera. Faço voltas baixas no desafio da racenet. E toda vez fala que vai fazer upload da minha volta na próxima vez que eu entrar em sempre acontece a mesma coisa. Já vinculei a conta do Xbox varias vezes e sempre a mesma coisa alguem pode me ajudar pois estou desistindo do f1. Pois nunca registra a minha volta. Valeu

Sorry to have to complain again.  The Party challenge this week reminded me of one at Okatuma a couple of mos back.  1st turn carnage and entirely no fun with the AI.  Isn't there a way of extending the time until the eliminations start?  You have to bumper car yourself to the front and hope for the best.  It is just no fun.  After numerous restarts I just laid back and did 21,000 ft.  Did the game designers create this with the intent on pissing us off? 

This is the first game I've plunked down the full price for a game and it's track/car packs.  I can't imagine spending more of my hard earned cash on any future CM game.

I know how you feel. This week's and last week's party challenge was incredibly frustrating.

This weeks Party at Mont "Whatever" is the same.  I gave up after one attempt and 5 restarts.  I can get this type of action in a public room with 12 yr olds (not that there is anyone in them).  Also, I'm getting tired of the game freezing on me another 4 times in a 1/2 hour.  I'm more convinced than ever to wait and buy these games 6mos after they are released.  But it wouldn't have worked in this case.  I know Loore has said personal attacks must stop.  But there is nothing in my posts that are personal.  CM has taken a good game (one that I was hoping would fill my FM3/4 void) and ruined it with all these problems.