Jump to content Jump to content

Just this second I got off the phone with microsoft about grid. And they told me F**K offpolite thoe with even saying F**K OFF. All they sed was maybe they stopped doing updates because it's a old game. And at this time I can't even refund your money or give you any type of comp for the issues. It's the manufacture issues so talk to them. 
Yep. And all over the forum. Rumor has it that Microsoft still has the patch for it. So now it the waiting game and build up frustration. And I don't have money for a damn pc
We're looking to patch the 360 to fix the freeze issue, although it's quite common for a regular support representative to not know the finer details about patches etc
This freezing issue is killing the game on the 360,
There were always so many people online playing until these freezing issue now there just seems to be the hard core that want to play as most GAS players just experience the freezing and switch to another game that works without locking there xbox every 10 minutes. its so frustrating and not a great experience overall.
They may be right about who’s responsible for the refund, it depends on whom you bought it from and when. Normally you’d be entitled to a full refund from the point of sale, provided you reported the fault as soon as you became aware of it. Trouble is, when you buy the software in good working order from one source but a free software update from the developer causes a problem, it’s not legally clear who you have any financial claim against.