Jump to content Jump to content

The 2014 United States Grand Prix

MBKF1

Hughesy said:
Let the hamilton jizz fest begin...
Aww does somebody not like the fact he's the best racer at the moment?  :p Why do people always hate on the most successful person in a sport....

Jealousy

at this moment Vettel is the most successful :) just to clear that up lol and tbh I think everyone (with an impartial view on the sport) agrees Alonso is best, vettel 2nd and Hamilton 3rd.

cue the abuse lulzzz

Good race, the best man won imo, and Rosberg showing that he's just not on the same level as Hamilton. 
Over a single lap Rosberg at 90% of tracks is totally on the same level as Hamilton. Hamilton just takes it to a new level in the races. Which is not the way around I'd have expected that to be pre-season. 

If we're talking best race craft though, Riccardo smokes everyone as far as I'm concerned at the moment. 

Hughesy said:
Aww does somebody not like the fact he's the best racer at the moment?  :p Why do people always hate on the most successful person in a sport....

Jealousy

at this moment Vettel is the most successful :) just to clear that up lol and tbh I think everyone (with an impartial view on the sport) agrees Alonso is best, vettel 2nd and Hamilton 3rd.

cue the abuse lulzzz

How? Hamilton is P1 in the championship........... That's what I meant but hay please do carry on I never said he's the best Driver ever. He's also got the most wins for a British driver.

VetteIfan said:
If we're talking best race craft though, Riccardo smokes everyone as far as I'm concerned at the moment. 
For all we know Vettel really is as average as many thought and beating him doesn't mean Danny is that good. ;)

J/K

Btw: Have you found a proper Hamilton-avatar already? Gut feeling tells me you'll need it in 7 days ...

VetteIfan said:
Good race, the best man won imo, and Rosberg showing that he's just not on the same level as Hamilton. 
Over a single lap Rosberg at 90% of tracks is totally on the same level as Hamilton. Hamilton just takes it to a new level in the races. Which is not the way around I'd have expected that to be pre-season. 

I can agree with that. Rosberg's quali record this year shows that he can beat Hamilton in quali, but the 10 wins to 4 wins really does just say it all about the races.

Ricciardo is just a boss really. He's been brilliant this season, and honestly, I'd be quite happy to see him win a WDC, or even 4 ;)

Btw, have you picked out a nice avatar? Not long to go now :p 

Hughesy said:
Hughesy said:

Jealousy

cue the abuse lulzzz

How? Hamilton is P1 in the championship........... That's what I meant but hay please do carry on I never said he's the best Driver ever. He's also got the most wins for a British driver.
ok maybe we can disagree on the fact vettel is maybe 3rd and Hamilton 2nd but you cant say vettel is not the most successful? he has 4 wdc Alonso has 2 wdc kimi lewis and jenson have 1 wdc each. is that not a measure of success? or maybe do it on wins? vettel, or poles? vettel or fastest laps? vettel? percentages? vettel.

I just had to flag that as spam, Samuel. Soz.
oh come on I was just correcting hughesy, ah well seems like the truth is spam lulz
But you clearly read my post wrong, I'm talking about this season, not overall but you clearly like to argue with everyone so hay hoRevolvingPrawn said:
VetteIfan said:

I can agree with that. Rosberg's quali record this year shows that he can beat Hamilton in quali, but the 10 wins to 4 wins really does just say it all about the races.

Ricciardo is just a boss really. He's been brilliant this season, and honestly, I'd be quite happy to see him win a WDC, or even 4 ;)

Btw, have you picked out a nice avatar? Not long to go now :p 
Yea won't be long until Ricciardo is a champion, he's awesome imo. I love it when he wins as he's also a really nice guy, always smiling :D

Yes Lewis! Fabulous race with great action throughout the field. This circuit is here to stay and it's one of the best on the calendar for racing.

Lewis completely deserves this championship now. Not once has Nico beaten Lewis wheel to wheel yet this season, and it's obviously Lewis' 10 wins to Nico's 4, plus an extra retirement and reliability issues which has cost him realistically another good 50 points. If this championship is decided on double points then it'll be a farce.

Not to take anything away from Hamilton, he was certainly quicker today and deserved the win. But I just hate that kinda finish to an overtake. I know it's not illegal but it's just annoying to watch. There was no reason for him to push Rosberg out wide like that especially since he had already taken the apex perfectly and had the run. Hamilton would have had the position regardless.

argument, jeez im not arguing with you hughesy. lighten up man, each to there own and all that jazz
Well you completely read my post wrong and then kept going on, I was talking about this season so yes Hamilton is the most successful. Seeing your other posts recently is why I said you like an argument  ;)