Jump to content Jump to content

The 2014 United States Grand Prix

MBKF1

Not to take anything away from Hamilton, he was certainly quicker today and deserved the win. But I just hate that kinda finish to an overtake. I know it's not illegal but it's just annoying to watch. There was no reason for him to push Rosberg out wide like that especially since he had already taken the apex perfectly and had the run. Hamilton would have had the position regardless.
Gotta be said though, Rosberg would have done the exact same thing to Hamilton if their positions were reversed.

Not to take anything away from Hamilton, he was certainly quicker today and deserved the win. But I just hate that kinda finish to an overtake. I know it's not illegal but it's just annoying to watch. There was no reason for him to push Rosberg out wide like that especially since he had already taken the apex perfectly and had the run. Hamilton would have had the position regardless.
Gotta be said though, Rosberg would have done the exact same thing to Hamilton if their positions were reversed.
Oh certainly.. all drivers seem to do it, even in different types of racing. It still doesn't make it right.

Hughesy said:
Let the hamilton jizz fest begin...
Aww does somebody not like the fact he's the best racer at the moment?  :p Why do people always hate on the most successful person in a sport....

Jealousy
Best racer at the moment? Steady on, the best racer drives for Red Bull and is an Aussie.....

You'd rather the disingenuous German won?
Well, i'd rather Kmag or Perez won it, but Rosberg will have to do for this season :L

I agree Chadwick, it completely kills off any side by side action between drivers and its a shame everyone does it.
jenson doesn't do it cos he's a gentleman, the best, fairest racing out there today was Alonso vrs button, pleasure to watch just wish it had lasted longer, always great respect between those 2 on the track,,,,experience! kimi seems fair too but he aint doing much overtaking just now

Hughesy said:
Aww does somebody not like the fact he's the best racer at the moment?  :p Why do people always hate on the most successful person in a sport....

Jealousy
Best racer at the moment? Steady on, the best racer drives for Red Bull and is an Aussie.....

Well, i'd rather Kmag or Perez won it, but Rosberg will have to do for this season :L

I meant between the Mercs... Uhh give up tonight  :|

Hughesy said:
Why do people always hate on the most successful person in a sport....

Jealousy

eh,,,,,,,,,thats what I was replying too, and I was just correcting you.

I can honestly say I aint argued with someone on here since I joined lol aint that right prawn

God sake... He's best In the sport (THIS SEASON) how many more times..... And Ive seen you argue with a few people lately, and as you clearly don't read my posts properly I'm done.  Also you aren't new, you had a different name and got banned, or started a new account BlackMamba

Hughesy said:

Hughesy said:

Jealousy

Oh right, probably is. I supported Hamilton when he was at Mclaren, but he changed as a person and i just find him really unlike-able now :L 

Hughesy said:

Hughesy said:

Jealousy

Oh right, probably is. I supported Hamilton when he was at Mclaren, but he changed as a person and i just find him really unlike-able now :L 
Can't disagree with that, but you have to be an arrogant so and so in F1 sometimes to be the best o:) My mate worked at a track when Lewis was Karting, and he was apparently very arrogant back then. ;)

So, Perez is blaming Sutil for the crash. Is he high? Was he drug tested before the race? Sutil stayed wide to avoid him, Perez hit Raikkonen and then just bounced off into Sutil. I don't particularly rate Sutil, but there's no way he did anything wrong in that corner.

http://www.planetf1.com/driver/18227/9547261/Perez-blames-Sutil-for-Austin-shunt

Hughesy said:

Hughesy said:

Jealousy

Holy **** I agree so much. He's gone from this : 

To this

Btw, have you picked out a nice avatar? Not long to go now :p 
@GoldenColt @RevolvingPrawn Presuming Vettel doesn't make some spirited comeback at the end of the season, my avatar will be changed on Abu Dhabi GP weekend, as that is the end of the season. There will probably be a wonderful picture you will want me to use by then of Hamilton celebrating his second world championship anyway  :p

Getting back to the title fight though, today is the day Hamilton has put one hand on the trophy. Up until today it was still in Rosberg's hands if he could win the last 3 races - now it's not. Hamilton can cruise home 2nd in Brazil and Abu Dhabi and become world champion. Reliability is all that can stop him. And to be quite honest it's difficult for anyone to say he doesn't deserve it more this season. 

VetteIfan said:
Btw, have you picked out a nice avatar? Not long to go now :p 
@GoldenColt @RevolvingPrawn Presuming Vettel doesn't make some spirited comeback at the end of the season, my avatar will be changed on Abu Dhabi GP weekend, as that is the end of the season. There will probably be a wonderful picture you will want me to use by then of Hamilton celebrating his second world championship anyway  :p

Getting back to the title fight though, today is the day Hamilton has put one hand on the trophy. Up until today it was still in Rosberg's hands if he could win the last 3 races - now it's not. Hamilton can cruise home 2nd in Brazil and Abu Dhabi and become world champion. Reliability is all that can stop him. And to be quite honest it's difficult for anyone to say he doesn't deserve it more this season. 
I'm sticking by the one I posted twice before for you ;)

Hughesy said:

Hughesy said:

Jealousy

To this : 

Racer to a wannabe American....Even find his dad annoying now :L

Hughesy said:

Hughesy said:

Jealousy

To this

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ;) :p

So, Perez is blaming Sutil for the crash. Is he high? Was he drug tested before the race? Sutil stayed wide to avoid him, Perez hit Raikkonen and then just bounced off into Sutil. I don't particularly rate Sutil, but there's no way he did anything wrong in that corner.

http://www.planetf1.com/driver/18227/9547261/Perez-blames-Sutil-for-Austin-shunt

We tend to forget it, but Perez can be just as idiotically dangerous as Maldonado when it comes to his attitude to crashes. He never ever takes blame for it, always tries to pin it on the other guy. That's one thing that I'm getting fed up with when it comes to Perez.

Jiggy said:

We tend to forget it, but Perez can be just as idiotically dangerous as Maldonado when it comes to his attitude to crashes. He never ever takes blame for it, always tries to pin it on the other guy. That's one thing that I'm getting fed up with when it comes to Perez.
He's almost identical to Massa. I don't think I've ever heard Massa or Perez take blame for a crash. They always blame the other driver.