Sign in to follow this  

I cant block tires WITHOUT ABS

Hi, I play with wheel and no ABS, and I cant block the tires. On 2010/11/12/13 breaking system was easy, but I could block the tires easly if I brake too much. But this year, I'm surprised because CM did a very good system, good traction that have much less grip, but the braking system is very bad. I don't know if is a bug, that you cant really desactivate the ABS, or is this way, but in heavy rain for example, full braking cant block the tires (obviusly i don't want to block them doing races). Only can block full braking on grass, at the end of the braking.

s1234 said:
Hi, I play with wheel and no ABS, and I cant block the tires. On 2010/11/12/13 breaking system was easy, but I could block the tires easly if I brake too much. But this year, I'm surprised because CM did a very good system, good traction that have much less grip, but the braking system is very bad. I don't know if is a bug, that you cant really desactivate the ABS, or is this way, but in heavy rain for example, full braking cant block the tires (obviusly i don't want to block them doing races). Only can block full braking on grass, at the end of the braking.
If you use high pressure instead of standard pressure (in settings) and press hard on the brake's you can lock up the front brake's without ABS on ...

oeicoeic said:
s1234 said:
If you use high pressure instead of standard pressure (in settings) and press hard on the brake's you can lock up the front brake's without ABS on ...

Hi, i ever play with high preasure of break.

s1234 said:
oeicoeic said:
s1234 said:

So try it and you will see it's a lot easier to lock the front brake's try it in a practice season you can always change it back and restart the season again so it does not effect your  game play ...

oeicoeic said:
s1234 said:
oeicoeic said:
s1234 said:

So try it and you will see it's a lot easier to lock the front brake's try it in a practice season you can always change it back and restart the season again so it does not effect your  game play ...

I say that in '10/11/12/13/14 I played with high preasure brake. I think you understood "I never play" instead I ever play that I wrote.

s1234 said:
oeicoeic said:
s1234 said:
oeicoeic said:
s1234 said:

I say that in '10/11/12/13/14 I played with high preasure brake. I think you understood "I never play" instead I ever play that I wrote.
Well if you aint even going to try  what's the point in this thread then I have said how to get the brake's to lock up  with standard pressure you will NEVER  get the brake's to lock up ...

I agree with this post, it does seem a bit too easy with ABS turned off.

However, high pressure/large brakes do lock up. 

Here is my set up link below ...
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/4331/f1-2014-xbox360-wheel-and-car-setup#latest

s1234 said:
oeicoeic said:
s1234 said:

What about brake?

I wouldnt say its impossible for me to lock them up but very rare do I get a big lock up. It some times sounds like Im locking up but all 4 wheels keep rotating (replay) and I still slow down so might be a bug as breaking irl is much harder this year (feel of the pedal) so why would codies make it this hard to lock up?

I think it was always previously too easy to lock-up (high pressure/large brakes were completely unusable for example). However, I think it's gone a tiny bit too far the other way now, although the way they still give you limited grip when they lock (rather than the floating on ice sensation you got last year) is good.

U can't lock up or at least any speed above 10mph which makes it useless if you use a controller/pad we have a dumbed down handling which makes it boring and no fun run high and large brakes and you still won't lock up