Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fanatec CSL elite REV light not working [BUG]

Hi,
The Revv lights of my wheel base is not working (CSL elite wheelbase + clubsport steering wheel formula) It did not work with f1 2017 aswell, however i got it to work using
SLI max manager. I got it to work again using the same program on f1 2018, but then it only works for the modern cars! (which was also the case for f1 2017) I have tried all sorts of settings. My revv lights instantly work with other simulators/racing games.

Any solutions?

Hi, could you tell me how you got them working with SLI manager please, I have tried and still cant get them working

Same setup and same problem. I don't have SLI max though and I really don't want to install it as I have FanaLED in case there would be some inflicting issues. 

Once you have installed the most recent version of SLI manager, you have to download the f1 2018 plugin and activate it. See: http://www.eksimracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=4523.0

However i ran into another problem, my revv light on the steer/base is slightly out of sync.

on my CSL Elite (ps4 licenced) the shiftlights are working just fine. The only time they stopped working was when i started my wheelbase AFTER i started the game. But even then, i disabled the Fanatec LED in options and enabled it again and the shiftlight started working again.
Make sure you start up your wheel base BEFORE you start the game and it should work just fine. Only played with McLaren GT3 rim yet, will test it now with the Formula Rim and see if it works or not.
I play on pc btw.

ps: have driver "311 beta" installed with firmware v. 476

EDIT: Ok, tested it with Formula Rim too, everything ok. Both, the base rev leds and rim rev leds are working for me

This issue is only on CSL Elite PC Version Not PS4 Version. 
I also have the CSL Version for PC an ist doesn‘t work for me.