Sign in to follow this  

Corrupt Save .... AGAIN!!!

Entering the Racenet Event, F1-2014 starts new, save is corrupt.
Hope this gets fixed asap!!!
You morons @ codemasters are doing the same mistakes again and again and again and again ..... !!!
Yes I am upset and pissed!!!

How to call them then? Useless? 
Save game corruption is in every game since they got the licence. Bunch of complete f*ck nuggets.

You morons @ codemasters are doing the same mistakes again and again and again and again ..... !!!
Yet you continue to support them by buying it. You would not be so upset if  you had waited to see if it got fixed first. You are nothing more than a paying beta tester in other words. And I don't mean that nastily.

Yet you still buy their gane every year, even though you know of these problems.
Who's the stupid one, you or CM?

seriously why are you giving him grief and backing up glitchmasters?
I guess what he is trying to say is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

@EnsiFerrum take a look at this thread, it won't save you this time, it is not a fix, but it might be useful for the next time:

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/4507/how-to-avoid-prevent-recover-from-a-save-corruption

I've had a couple of XBOX career save game corruptions

It just freezes when you try to reload your race

I'd given up on this game and my career but i tried it again yesterday on a whim and it worked!

nOW IM ONTO MY NEXT RACE AND IT HAS FROZEN AGAIN!

I CANT EXPRESS HOW ENJOYABLE THIS IS CODEMASTERS, TO SPEND 10 HOURS ON A "CAREER" 100% RACES AND U GET HALFWAY THROUGH THE SEASON AND YOUR GAME FREEZES LIKE A DEER IN HEADLIGHTS!

2 WORDS. PATCH IT.

Does anyone on xbox know the work around of why re starting mid race in career works sometimes and sometimes not?

Its doing my head in, last week i tried to jump back into my saved career race and the thing froze. So i restarted the xbox, played a few online races then tried to reload my career and it worked!

Last night i tried the same trick but it still froze

Its a good game but boy oh boy is my patience being tested

Dont know of a fix as dont use them soz but if it acting weird when loading or saving id defo suggest backing up your saves (if dont already) on a usb or memory card as we all know the F1 series is famous for giving ppl corrupt saves. only thing can think off fixing is go back to the dashboard then reload the game and try that?

Edit: Soz would be doing that anyway! Facepalm :)

Plug it in the front where the control plugs in then I think it will ask you do you want to make it compatible for saves. If it doesnt go to dashboard, settings, memory and click on the usb to see if it will alow you to save or open. When you done that go to memory again and click on hard drive (I assume thats where you save your games) scroll down to F1 2014 and open, should see all your saves so just click on each one and press copy (i think) should then see the usb come up to select. Id say copy everything (if not all 1 file) as if 1 is corrupt all prob would be :( Ive never done this myself even tho ive had prob 15-20 since 2010 lol! might be an idea for me to finally start doing this :) 

Edit: Should of said dont use anything with memory on (not 360 games) as it will wipe it!! Did it with all my music bout 3 years ago

Thanks man, ur instructions were perfect.
i still cant reload my mid save race, will have to restart career and then save my career to usb after every race incase i get another corrupt save. Oh codies.