Sign in to follow this  

Gridautosport game freeze

Not good enough really isit . Think I've had 5 races and been froze two times already some people over Xbox live are  saying they are lucky to get one race without the freeze . 

The game freezing is absolutely ridiculous and has been for the last month.The last week has been the worse.Every third game or so you freeze.It is hard enough to cover all the disciplines with the limited garage spaces provided which is another money grabbing dlc for making us buy extra through a dlc purchase and the only way to level cars is to play the game.It cannot be played currently because of the game freezes so it is a no win situation across the board.Stop putting out the garbage dlcs and fix what we all have bought which is the game itself.By letting this situation continue for so long and no help or solution as of yet it comes across as just another greedy money grabbing  heap of rushed together gaming.Get your heads out of the sand and start supporting this game instead of going for the quick buck.

Game is still unplayable and broke.Total disgrace and absolutely ridiculous.Just wish I had bought the disc version instead of downloadable.It would have been returned two weeks ago.

I usually pull about 12 or 13 races before I freeze up. It's very rare I play the game for that many races anyways lol

You're lucky if you get 12 or 13 races without a freeze, I stopped playing about 3 weeks ago after I managed to do 1 race in an hour of trying.
I went out & bought Destiny the day after, may come back if the game ever gets fixed but I'm not holding my breath.

Don't run you club colors. It will extend the life time of your play time. Last night I ran about 20races in a private session. And it worked. So don't run club colors. It's a pain the ass to create new colors for each of your car. But it is worth it. 

Game is a complete failure on every level.After a two week hiatus after two months of freezes I just tried to play and could not even get past the garage while tuning.It is passed the point of being a little let down or pisssed.It is a total disgrace to the gaming industry and a huge FU to the fans for the continued failure and non support from the company.My only regret is I bought the downloadable version and not the disc where I could get rid of the POS.Nice job on the moneygrab morons.I would not even take the game at this point if it was given for free.So bad on every level to have this going on for so long and no help or support from Codemasters.Nice job on destroying the fanbase the devs need to go back to what ever job they had at Dennys or Walmart prior to putting this mess together.

Diverse Events Und Meisterschaften gefahren, level aufstieg beim nächsten start alles was gestern gefahren wurde weg :-(