Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to set degrees of rotation for wheel in F12018

Hi guys
I purchased F12018 on PC, when I turned the wheel its feels as though the degrees of rotation are too high ( i turned my wheel and the onscreen hands dont turn as much)

Every other driving title iracing, assetto lets you calibrate your wheel by turning the wheel 90degrees and set it etc to calbrate the degrees of rotation. 

Does f12018 have this or do I have to change it somewhere else?

I'm running T500 with F1 Wheel

Any help would be great

Download the latest driver and software from Thrustmaster's website - you can then adjust the settings.

The game seems to be set to 360 by default but only seems to work if your wheel is set to 360 as well through your software. 

Goodness gracious so its set to 900deg in the thrustmaster control panel, so i have to change this everytime i drive this game? What a nightmare! You would think the developers would set this up like how the other leading sims do it, didnt even bother about trying to drive this today after not being able to configure the wheel in game

I have the same problem with the logitech driving force GT steering wheel. I try to change the degrees from the logitech profile and it does not change anything. I can not play well with my wheel always at 900 degrees.