Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

How much more can we endure?

I look at the list of bugs and there is almost 20 confirmed bugs.
Last years game took 9 patches to be playable atleast, which is a joke.
The more i read the less i want to play this abomination of the game.
Then I look at the mod and stuff activity here which is non existant and they couldnt even give a f*ck to provide us with honest answer that they have abandoned the ship.

You should not have bought it until it was at least patched to see how things go. A lot of people appear to be happy with the game. I'm not one of them but then again, I haven't bought it so I don't really care what state the game is in. 

So u play pirated version or not at all? :smiley: 

I want Codemasters to refund me my 50 euros and pay me another 50euros for beta testing their shitty game.

Why would I play a pirated version? I have a reason for not buying the game and everyone who knows me know what that is. Why would Codemasters refund your purchase when all you have to do is what I did in 2012?... Take it back to the shop and demand a refund, or are you on PC via Steam, which if so, I don't know what the procedure is for refunds on Steam.

Why would I play a pirated version? I have a reason for not buying the game and everyone who knows me know what that is. Why would Codemasters refund your purchase when all you have to do is what I did in 2012?... Take it back to the shop and demand a refund, or are you on PC via Steam, which if so, I don't know what the procedure is for refunds on Steam.
Steam do not refund. 

With all the "pre-order" crap going on these days, game companies are feeding on the impatience of gamers.  I made the decision last year to not pre-order anything anymore.  In fact, I wait until after a game is out and then read reviews prior to buying.  Its saved me from a lot of crap games already.  Reading user reviews takes some skill too, since you have to look out for ranting (for and against) the game.  The ranting usually involves over-exaggeration of facts by the user who's pissed off about some issue that may not even apply to me.  From what I can tell from this years F1 game, the biggest problem is an imbalance between the pad and wheel users. 

Still might buy the F1 2014 game but F1 2013 still have some life in it for me, so I can still get my F1 fix.

what shop refunded you the whole amount? maybe you got a reasonable trade in price but no gaming store will refund a game that's been opened, due to pirating reasons!

Gaming stores can't deny you your statutory consumer rights, however much they like to make you think otherwise. If an opened game is demonstrably unfit for purpose, you're entitled to a refund - as always, the tricky part is proving what "unfit for purpose" means for software, and especially games software.

what are your statutory consumer rights regarding video games that have been used? as soon as you rip the plastic cover off the game you will never get a refund due to pirating reasons, im not saying this is fair its just the way it is.

I've gave up on this franchise due to the constant bugs in every version.

last years was the first time I didn't pre order,then foolishly ended up buying  it,played it for 2hours and never went back to it.

its such a shame because I'm a avid F1 fan. I just hope someone else gets the licence soon.

after 2011 I always wait until after xmas, that way you get it patched as normally theres no more patches after xmas and you get it half price, and I feel that for what basically is an update of the last years game half price is a reasonable price to pay.

Between the resets on Grid 2,resets on Autosport and now the un playable condition of Autosport because of the freezes I myself will not spend a dime on anything Codemaster period.They are a total failure in my book and sorry I even tried to support them.Again another fine example of  a rushed together heap of gaming crap.Instead of fixing anything they rush out another money grabbing pile of shit.Noce job total failure across the board,

I  have this problem where all the cars go off circuit at one particular corner or section, on the last corner in Austria, Back straight in Bahrain and the last shicane at Monaco. The AI also just stop randomly on the track and doesn't make for a fun race.. ….. Any solutions are welcome  

Blockbuster Video refunded me in full. There was no need for me to part exchange it which I would not have accepted in any case. I think it was probably my bullish attitude in the store and the girl didn't want to take me on! I'm pretty good on retail sales and I did once own my own console shop in the early 90's so I know what the crack is!

Blockbuster Video refunded me in full. There was no need for me to part exchange it which I would not have accepted in any case. I think it was probably my bullish attitude in the store and the girl didn't want to take me on! I'm pretty good on retail sales and I did once own my own console shop in the early 90's so I know what the crack is!
I can just imagine you waiting outside blockbusters until all the experienced staff had finished and went in knowing some 18year old girl working part time with no clue about refunds was there on here own, bet you talked that much a q formed behind you then started giving her grief until she relented and gave you a refund just to get you out the store.... then she got sacked the next day,,, u evil, evil boy muhahahahahahaha

When I said that Codemasters attitude towards its customers was liable to lawsuit, I got laughed off.

A lot of us have bought the game and shelved it, because, as of now, there is no balance to start an online league (I particularly don't play career). We are sitting waiting for at least a confirmation that a patch is in the works, but NOTHING so far.

As some of you have already been discussing, you can't get a refund for a video game that you didn't like, at least not promptly. You might find one store or two that accept returns but in general all you can do is suck it up.

Whenever Codemaster feels that their attitude is gonna hurt their pockets I'm sure they are gonna to treat us better.

I can just imagine you waiting outside blockbusters until all the experienced staff had finished and went in knowing some 18year old girl working part time with no clue about refunds was there on here own, bet you talked that much a q formed behind you then started giving her grief until she relented and gave you a refund just to get you out the store.... then she got sacked the next day,,, u evil, evil boy muhahahahahahaha
Nice scenario there - Should have tired that although it would have been more effort than necessary! She did get sacked yes, but not because of me but because Blockbusters went bust, thanks to Netflix I guess.