Sign in to follow this  

Can activate DRS entire lap

Hi, I found a little bug, or glitch. I was driving in Silverstone, and connected the DRS in the back straight in the trainings. I was saving fuel, so i didn't brake in the corner, and I was able to connect the DRS again. I didn't braked in the last chicane and I was able to connect it. For trying this glitch, I can drive entire lap with the DRS). It is disconnected and you don't be able to connect it until you are in a DRS zone, when you brake.

s1234 said:
Hi, I found a little bug, or glitch. I was driving in Silverstone, and connected the DRS in the back straight in the trainings. I was saving fuel, so i didn't brake in the corner, and I was able to connect the DRS again. I didn't braked in the last chicane and I was able to connect it. For trying this glitch, I can drive entire lap with the DRS). It is disconnected and you don't be able to connect it until you are in a DRS zone, when you brake.
IT'S NOT A BUG OR GLITCH  since DRS has been in the game  you have alway's been able to do a full lap with DRS active  as long as you do not touch the brake's or press the DRS  button  ... 

oeicoeic said:
s1234 said:
IT'S NOT A BUG OR GLITCH  since DRS has been in the game  you have alway's been able to do a full lap with DRS active  as long as you do not touch the brake's or press the DRS  button  ... 
But this is in the real life?

In theory this is possible in real F1

But if a real F1 driver would do that he would lose his superlicense. Because he would have to drive so slow and would be a risk for other drivers. Just imagine... one lap without breaking and still going trough all turns and chicanes... that has nothing to do with racing. 

It is a bug because it happened in f1 2013 aswell, with real life rules the only time DRS can be opened on the whole weekend (practice, qualy and race) the drs can only be opened in the drs zones, if on f1 2013 and 14 you dont tap the brakes or go off the track you can have DRS opened the whole lap, but for some reason it is only in practice and qualy, ( try it in the race it doesnt work)