Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Many problems online and offline on xbox

there are many problems that forced us to not start the tournament on xbox (we are 14) ... The most annoying is that of tires that just touch the grass, make the car unmanageable and take a lifetime to clean themselves .... another problem is that of fuel: even with fat mixture, after 3 laps you do not consume anything .... online you throw you out of the session unnecessarily, with IA over 70% is a demolition derby .... 'IA slams you out in the corners and straight, if they are ahead, nailing and force you to collision penalties .... The safety car both online and offline also enters without incident and puts us 6/7 laps to return, absurd. .. I do not know who you have tried this game in beta, but really are absurd bugs, and I do not explain the 10 GB patch to the day one .... I hope to resolve soon because it is unplayable .... Ah offline (for offline even earlier I mean career), the wear of the test gear also shows you for the one to be used in P3, Q and Gara

Well the are surpose to have 300 people from there forum testing it but ive always believed the only do that to sell game for them hence why the alway pick a few youtubers and not just them the will have there own in house testers as well when u have 300 plus people testing thevgame for bugs u wouldent expect ig to be released the way it is and to add insukt to injury its just an evolution of last years game havent bought game yet first time since 2010 and from what ive read its justified I was going to pick up a copy this weekend but think ill hold out till see a second hand copy as not going to support the company any more I mean its always same bugs year after year since 2010 as long as everyone keeps buying there game on release its never going to change I wouldent care the is a lot more compicated games to make than this and the dont have as many bugs as codies or the have fixes in place for the next instalment I think its about time another company come and had a go at it or at least give codies some competition to up there standards I mean codies have the worst costumer support ive ever seen from an gaming company 

I agree .... there are also problems regarding the safety car that does not enter during an accident, or it enters without accident because buggy; not to mention the AI ​​.... bugs in the career where sometimes the change does not make you replace .... I also noticed problems when you want to make a round launched, often leaves the car in almost conditions testacoda .... the handling has improved, but in general, technically, there are the same problems last year and it does not go so well