Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2018 - Can't Simulate Session Mid Race.

Hello, in F1 2017 i could simulate session in the middle of the race or in any lap, but now when look for it in the middle of the race i can't find it!
Is there a way to simulate session or i can do it just before the race? 

Parts on the car are proberly too heavily worn and the function disappears. Same thing applies at start of race if car parts to worn.

It was my first race, i tried every lap to simulate the race but I couldn't. It's a pain to have to drive all race. I tried to change the quantity of laps, but only sometimes it appears the option to do so. In forum some say it could be done between weekends, but i wasn't sucessful.

So... Since no one anwsered, i'm supposing this featured was removed and changed by the whole race simulation. What a shame, it was way better when I could drive some of the race and after getting P1 and a nice distance, simulate the rest of it instead of losing one hour in a race.
Codemasters should put this feature again in F1 2018 in next updates.

You can only simulate before you start the race. It is no longer possible during the race (kind of boring though)

What's stupid is that I can drive for a high performing Mercedes team, qualify on pole but when simulate th race I finish 15th. Unbelievably ridiculously absurd.