Sign in to follow this  

Imagine if this game had a proper manual....

The forum would be rid(reduced) of the same questions and people wouldn't be asking how to do simple tasks.

Remember the days racing games came with 70+ page manual. Such love an care for their consumers.

FRACTURED said:
Anyone remember the first GT booklet. Classic. 
I don't know what is the first GT booklet, but I have this :)
http://gamedesignreviews.com/scrapbook/apex/

FRACTURED said:
Anyone remember the first GT booklet. Classic. 

I felt like the old Gran Turismo games had more study material than my actual driver's license test.
:)

The manual would be pretty big I'd imagine  :D But it would definitely be great to get much more detail on set areas of play, especially setups and new content. Basic info doesn't always cut it or worse sometimes worded in a way that isn't quite direct enough (layman).

Metzgerov said:
The forum would be rid(reduced) of the same questions and people wouldn't be asking how to do simple tasks.

Remember the days racing games came with 70+ page manual. Such love an care for their consumers.
Really? Have you ever been outside? Ever looked at your surroundings? If it does not come as a text message or instagram post people don't read it. Nobody reads manuals.

But I understand your need for a proper manual. It was fun to read manuals but these day we expect from a product that it is so user friendly you can use it even without a manual. 

Metzgerov said:

Really? Have you ever been outside? Ever looked at your surroundings? If it does not come as a text message or instagram post people don't read it. Nobody reads manuals.

But I understand your need for a proper manual. It was fun to read manuals but these day we expect from a product that it is so user friendly you can use it even without a manual. 
I read manuals.