Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 Social Races On Steam 8pm

Doing a few social races at 8pm. Add MickeyMoTiOnZ on steam if you want to join.
It will be livestreamed here as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx4tfwB6xl8

Nice video frame you stole off of me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ePpfntAbo

Around the 0:50 mark. I'm pretty annoyed.

Infact Mickey, you have used SEVERAL frames from my video. 8 Videos you are using frames from my videos either as the thumbnail or in the actual video without my permission. 

All these videos circled have used MY video.

Infact Mickey, you have used SEVERAL frames from my video. 8 Videos you are using frames from my videos either as the thumbnail or in the actual video without my permission. 

Sorry these are thumbnails that appeared on google search engines. However I will put a link in the description to your channel since you are right they are from your video. Thanks for letting me know.  But ofcourse all the editing is done by me.

Sorry these are thumbnails that appeared on google search engines. However I will put a link in the description to your channel since you are right they are from your video. Thanks for letting me know.  But ofcourse all the editing is done by me.
I'm disappointed, there still isn't a link on the videos. My network has told me to file a dispute, but I shall only do so if you upload another with some of my frames. I honestly don't want to, and if as you claim it was an accident that surely it can easily stop? Thanks.

I'm disappointed, there still isn't a link on the videos. My network has told me to file a dispute, but I shall only do so if you upload another with some of my frames. I honestly don't want to, and if as you claim it was an accident that surely it can easily stop? Thanks.
Updating it now even putting it in the comments. By the way I didn't go in your video go frame by frame and take pictures I googled F1 2014 Realistic Damage Mod and that came up. I've had people steal ideas from me before so I know what its like. Trust me, I wouldn't be a hypocrite.

Updating it now even putting it in the comments. By the way I didn't go in your video go frame by frame and take pictures I googled F1 2014 Realistic Damage Mod and that came up. I've had people steal ideas from me before so I know what its like. Trust me, I wouldn't be a hypocrite.
Thank you, and I understand.

Lol, make your own thumbnails, dont just copy and paste stuff
I didn't copy and paste! The crash gameplay pictures was on google. You telling me I can't google F1 real cars and not use that in my thumbnail because its not mine? I don't get that logic lol Anyway all the editing was done by me which is the major part of thumbnail which attracts the viewer not the content. If I really cared about the gameplay in the picture I would've gone into the game and use a mod to edit the positioning of the camera for better lighting and take the photo in native 1080p :smile: 

Better still don't make anything the internet has got enough rubbish without yours.

Better still don't make anything the internet has got enough rubbish without yours.
Not the first time MickeyMotionz has been caught out by someone..... AthleekVG caught him with this funny Q&A between the 2.... MM can't reply to any question, and also is found guilty by AthleekVG of copying his videos and thumbnails!! LOL!! Watch this vid:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBimoyDOquI&list=UUOBfMNUZFy6FDknoXpCxwRw