F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Career mode race intro errors

Hello,

Just wondering if I am the only person with this error. Everytime I enter career mode race, following Crofty's initial lines it cuts to the track map guide but no commentary, then goes straight to the grid and theres no pre race chatter etc with Crofty and Ant. Also, Ant's lines seem to be missing a lot and there is often just silence which is really weird.

Doesn't happen in Grand Prix mode. Anyone else got this issue?

I've only seen one pre-race intro, in career, though I haven't done the race yet. Pretty much got the same as you except there was no cut off, there was no lines from Croft except for the grid rundown.

And after doing each practice session and qualifying, I figured that the race buildup would have the 2018 FOM intro in full but it doesn't. It has the same 2 seconds and it had in every earlier session. And then as it's doing the track map and rundown, there's no music. I thought there would be a full FOM intro and then music behind when Croft was talking.

Quite disappointed with that.

Unrelated, but they still haven't fixed the screen freeze after a flashback. I've not had this issue with the race intro for a good while now so hopefully that's fixed.