Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AI Difficulty setting unchangeable - f1 2018

I cant believe im not seeing this posted everywhere?

You literally can not change the AI difficulty mid season on f1 2018. I've seen the posts about waiting untill after a race weekend and press options on the loading screen. There literally is no loading screen on PC! I've got the game on my SSD, possibly is it that quick its skipping it out?!

I'm in a Renault, set at 70% difficulty and winning with ease - I need to crank up the difficulty and get back to the mid pack where the car should be!! This is literally a game breaker IMO and I dont want to restart the season over again after already putting in a fair few hours. And even then I wont know how high I want it put up - this setting should be available between race weekends before you enter P1 on the workstation.

Is there a work around by changing config files? As I dont see any other option to get this altered. Very disappointing.

I’m trying to figure out that one myself to.
i really hope there’s a way to change this after every weekend race because I already had to restart my career 3 times because of this and I’m getting tired already of doing it.

It's there i'm on PC with it on my ssd, after your race and you click next weekend, then click the start button on that load screen

You used to be able to do it in the option screen between sessions as well. I used to lower it a tad for the programs the raise it for the quali program, quali and race. Ive had too make 2 new careers so far and even now im just about where i should be in tearms of pace vs other teams but that makes dome of the practice programs completely out of my reach. Not sure what their thought was behind removing the option to change it. Im on PS4pro. 

You can change it I've literally just done it but you have to do it BETWEEN RACE WEEKENDS. It only works after the race on the loading screen for the next weekend. You can't do it mid session.