Sign in to follow this  

I have requested a refund from Microsoft Store

Well done Codemasters; once again you have excelled and releasing a buggy game that isn't close to being finished for multi-player game. Can rarely find a lobby is the first issue... then when you do what do I find - oh yeh all the bugs that were present in the initial release of F1 2017 game... Nice one. Thanks for wasting my time, money and ruining the experience of what should be an amazing game for my favourite sport.

Bye

It's very buggy rn. But understand its a version before the day 1 patch where a lot more things will be fixed after. I get it CM should make a solid game on release but it takes time to get it properly. 

Havent really run into any bugs at all in single player...yet.  Just things that need to be tweaked.

crob203 said:
Well done Codemasters; once again you have excelled and releasing a buggy game that isn't close to being finished for multi-player game. Can rarely find a lobby is the first issue... then when you do what do I find - oh yeh all the bugs that were present in the initial release of F1 2017 game... Nice one. Thanks for wasting my time, money and ruining the experience of what should be an amazing game for my favourite sport.

Bye

If you already knew from prior experience to expect bugs that would ruin your enjoyment of the game, why did you "once again" rush to buy at launch? That's a win from their perspective. If your mouth says one thing, but your wallet says another, which do you think they're listening to? Do you think their decision-makers & executives & shareholders are looking at bug reports on forums, or at sales figures & favorable review scores? "Well done" for funding more buggy releases. "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

kevinkirk said:
why did you think you had to make a announcement of  if you are keeping the game or not?
I guess maybe it's down to modern society and the inability of people like him keeping shit to himself 

kevinkirk said:
why did you think you had to make a announcement of  if you are keeping the game or not?
people who buy a product only to find it doesnt work properly should shut up and not complain?

wow talk about a sellers paradise.

It's a shame that the PC version seems to contain bugs. It's been years ago I bought my last PC game, from what I remember there was always a problem with PC games. You had to wait for weeks before you could play the game because some component manufacturer needed to update his hardware or some other issue. How is this these days? Do all PC games work perfectly on launch and is F1 2018 an exception or does every game get ripped for it's bugs? 

The console version is well executed. Few bugs or performance issues. Feels like codemasters released the F1 game with the least bugs since they started the series.