Sign in to follow this  

Patch Notes for 1.04 - Xbox - RELEASED 28/08 - DISCUSSION THREAD

Good afternoon!

Patch 1.04 has been released for Xbox One, and you can find the patch notes here, and below:

• Updated the Power Unit and Research and Development tutorial videos 
• Updated the default ghost cars for the Classic era in Time Trial 
• Stopped AI cars being teleported to / from the pit lane 
• Improved Multiplayer bandwidth evaluation 
• Improved stability in online sessions 
• Fixed Julian Fébreau being correctly referenced in the broadcast UI (French only) 
• Correctly limited Xbox One voice communication to the number of players shown during loading 
• Improved stability and various other fixes

Something in this patch not working the way it should? Let us know below.
Please post anything else not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Thank you!

I thing that the Sauber on carreer ben update for real its not last i thing and McLaren down to second last. 

Force India team name change? 

McLaren nose is still Australia to baku specs. Please update to new nose ? . And add more and more interviews I just loved it answering ?. And increase failures chances for McLaren's updates like in real life.

So many drivers received under speeding virtual safety car penalty.  Still last year glitch is in F1 2018 also.Please fix this issue for upcoming update.

BunnyR93 said:
McLaren nose is still Australia to baku specs. Please update to new nose ? . And add more and more interviews I just loved it answering ?. And increase failures chances for McLaren's updates like in real life.
There will be an update where all the cars get a later spec. They are at Australia right now and all teams need to sign them off. 

BunnyR93 said:
So many drivers received under speeding virtual safety car penalty.  Still last year glitch is in F1 2018 also.Please fix this issue for upcoming update.
@@Faya you told that be fixed o. 1.04 patch...

I like it that Xbox One is getting first dibs at patch releases - yeah. Wait a minute, have new adaptors for the game on Xbox One outpaced those on PS4? Hmm....

BunnyR93 said:
@@Faya you told that be fixed o. 1.04 patch...This issue is fixed in 1.04 patch?? 

As far as I can tell this patch did precisely nothing for multiplayer,all the known instabilities and glitches are still in existence as well as the huge frame drops.

What about the glitched achievement "Every artist was first an amateur"?

That would be a no then as I got a rank and no achievement, also most of the names of the racers are missing and loading is taking too long. On the plus side I am finding lobbies much easier

This still hasn't fixed the issue am having were every race am getting flashes of reds blues greens and white colours on my screen I know it's the game because I've seen a couple of people complain about this on Twitter. It's very irritating as you can imagine and its getting to the point were I just don't want to play the game because of it shame really. I did also notice when playing with a few friends I won but at the end it had me in 2nd place and my mate did a lap less at the end. And 1 more Thing I find the AI way to aggressive on the starts and also when you battle them if they hit you they never get a penalty. 

have a tyre heat glitch where one of your front tires overheats and never cools down but the other tyre does

This still hasn't fixed the issue am having were every race am getting flashes of reds blues greens and white colours on my screen I know it's the game because I've seen a couple of people complain about this on Twitter. It's very irritating as you can imagine and its getting to the point were I just don't want to play the game because of it shame really. I did also notice when playing with a few friends I won but at the end it had me in 2nd place and my mate did a lap less at the end. And 1 more Thing I find the AI way to aggressive on the starts and also when you battle them if they hit you they never get a penalty. 
Are you on Xbox? Change your game recording down to 720p that’ll sort that out. 

I had an odd glitch in Ranked Multiplayer this evening, where I started the race with 2 punctures (100% wear on all 4 tyres and brake temps of 2300c).

I was driving an STR Honda at Canada. Qualifying was wet and the race was dry.

I don't know how much the update changed about the pitting, but I was yesteraday overtaken during pitstops as I was hold in pits, until all cars who pitted at the same time haven't got in front of me.
In 1.03 I was always released immediately after pitstop, just in moment when car was approaching I was hold for a second or more, sometimes I was also ghosted during pit release, but never lost that much time in it.
Yesterday, Hungary, pitted from 6th position, got back on 18th and 8 cars behind me got in front of me. In next lap the rest of the field pitted so I was 14th (that's how I count it was 8 cars).
(used settings 25%, AI 85, McLaren, no assists)

edit: As we are discussing it in a different topic, it seems it already happened before the patch

PJTierney said:
I had an odd glitch in Ranked Multiplayer this evening, where I started the race with 2 punctures (100% wear on all 4 tyres and brake temps of 2300c).

I was driving an STR Honda at Canada. Qualifying was wet and the race was dry.
Have had the same, but mainly overheating tires that never cool down no point racing cause can do 3 laps and then have no steering at all , 

SmiX said:
I don't know how much the update changed about the pitting, but I was yesteraday overtaken during pitstops as I was hold in pits, until all cars who pitted at the same time haven't got in front of me.
In 1.03 I was always released immediately after pitstop, just in moment when car was approaching I was hold for a second or more, sometimes I was also ghosted during pit release, but never lost that much time in it.
Yesterday, Hungary, pitted from 6th position, got back on 18th and 8 cars behind me got in front of me. In next lap the rest of the field pitted so I was 14th (that's how I count it was 8 cars).
(used settings 25%, AI 85, McLaren, no assists)

edit: As we are discussing it in a different topic, it seems it already happened before the patch

That exact release issue occurred with '16 I believe also. 

My f1 2018 randomly thinks I crashed and I have restart reitire replay and it just crashes me out no we’re its happend few times since the realise of getting it is this just software bug