Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patch Notes for 1.04 - Xbox - RELEASED 28/08 - DISCUSSION THREAD

Audio issue medium to high speed still present, sounds like the wind noise has static interference or something, first I thought it might be just me but my friends are experiencing it too.

This still hasn't fixed the issue am having were every race am getting flashes of reds blues greens and white colours on my screen I know it's the game because I've seen a couple of people complain about this on Twitter. It's very irritating as you can imagine and its getting to the point were I just don't want to play the game because of it shame really. I did also notice when playing with a few friends I won but at the end it had me in 2nd place and my mate did a lap less at the end. And 1 more Thing I find the AI way to aggressive on the starts and also when you battle them if they hit you they never get a penalty. 
Are you on Xbox? Change your game recording down to 720p that’ll sort that out. 
Thanks that did the trick weird how it only happens on f1 and not my other games. 

Think the practice programs I.E the ones with times fuel qually, can easily do the fuel management but can’t get anywhere near the times you need!! And qually is so OP can’t get anywhere near the required times!! Playing no assists and 100 ai

Everyone who buy this game, deserves this bugormula 1 game. You believed in codemaster's lies again, and buy the same game from last year... with new skins. I really hope they don't fix this game AGAIN. But don't forget to preorder F12019. 

Hello,

I have a problem with the track acclimatization. When I run this program the gates are not visible.
I reinstalled the game but it is still a problem. 

Could you please fix this ASAP

Greets Stefan

Hello,

I have a problem with the track acclimatization. When I run this program the gates are not visible.

Greets Stefan
Double check your “opacity” setting in your “On Screen Display” settings. I turned it all the way down once not knowing what it was and the gates disappeared.

Will there ever be an update to the Xbox Fanatec GT3 rim? Where the rev lights work or you can map the buttons on the wheel. Theres two rotary dials that would be amazing to use for fuel mix and ERS maps.?

Also I would love to turn up the AI difficulty in my career. Is there anyway thats possibly without restarting the career?

RSXCBRLTR said:
Also I would love to turn up the AI difficulty in my career. Is there anyway thats possibly without restarting the career?
Currently, you can only do it inbetween race weekends. During the loading screen, press your menu button and you can change it there

This game is so broke I’ve just experienced the worst frame drop I’ve ever seen on a game in a ranked lobby! My car was barely moving it was so bad! How the hell does this even happen? Did a team of monkeys make this game or what? Nah scratch that the monkeys would of done a better job!! 

Hello,

Greets Stefan
@stefan3189 check your on-screen display settings, it's actually an option to turn these off. Not sure what it's called, but it's near the bottom of that list somewhere.

This game is so broke I’ve just experienced the worst frame drop I’ve ever seen on a game in a ranked lobby! My car was barely moving it was so bad! How the hell does this even happen? Did a team of monkeys make this game or what? Nah scratch that the monkeys would of done a better job!! 
Its a mess, i get it too yet others in the race sometimes dont. I get the slowdown yet the person behind me gains on me... as it is its a joke of a game. People take you out because you cant see their name so they just change team when the race is over.. 

I do love these patch note threads, which are mostly people complaining that something the patch wasn't intended to fix hasn't been fixed.

F1 2018 PATCH NOTES

We hope you're enjoying playing F1 2018! Below you'll find the patch notes for 1.04, which is being released on Xbox One approximately 2pm BST on the 28/08/2018.

• Updated the Power Unit and Research and Development tutorial videos 
• Updated the default ghost cars for the Classic era in Time Trial 
• Stopped AI cars being teleported to / from the pit lane 
• Improved Multiplayer bandwidth evaluation 
• Improved stability in online sessions 
• Fixed Julian Fébreau being correctly referenced in the broadcast UI (French only) 
• Correctly limited Xbox One voice communication to the number of players shown during loading 
• Improved stability and various other fixes

Need help? Come and visit us in our Technical Assistance forums! Something not working the way it should? Tell us in our patch discussion thread here.

In Online Session, when you go at the broadcast monitor or see other cars/players cars on track, some seems to be  stucking in gear and the engine is always in high revs despite when you are the player self you have not the problem. Very strange problem and we have that in many sessions and on random players.

this patch hasn't fix anything  -.- online remain same problems of 1.03 version ..... bad very bad At the moment there are some problems related to AI, which often throws you out for no reason or behaves not from etiquette of competition .... level IA 85. Then some problems, again, with the tires that, when they get dirty, make the car a bar of soap. We hope for the fixes as soon as possible. This is a video of a multiplayer race to training with friend before tournament https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efn4xThsvEw&t=418s

Codemasters could you look into these issues please, I already this in a thread but then I read to post in patch discussion sorry,

Opacity setting 0% not avaible,

Spain Circuit De Barcelona Catalunya second DRS zone no DRS board on left side of circuit,

Canada Circuit Gilles Villeneuve braking boards position, every corner the boards are up high apart from the last corner, thier on the floor and smaller in size not as visible,

Timings Screen no gap to driver thats highlighted,

Ferrari 2002 / 2004 / 2007 no gear indacator on steering wheel display,

Lobby assits restrictions not visible wilst in lobby like session settings,

No option in multiplayer to force cockpit or proximinty arrows off ( option to force racing line off which both are a visual assit / aids ), racing in cockpit useing your mirrors is totally different sport to driving in t cam with blinkers on, proximinty arrows telling you where you need to position your car to prevent cars from overtaking.

Thankyou