F1 2018 Cockpit View Realistic Settings Recommendations

So bad calculator, it calculate +0.85 for my triple screen ? its shame that the game doesnt support triples

Hi guys, taking a look at the game, I could see from Mclaren 1990 and Ferrari 1993 that if you fully lower the angle of view, and get fully horizontal to the rear, you will realize that the rider's head is well back in  relative to the neck, starting from the camera in standard mode.  So I set the settings to horizontal at +1.00, vertical to -0.20, angle to - 1.00.  That way the head and neck were aligned, and the viewing angle was perfect for all cars, modern and classic.

I use cockpit view with no assist started playing F1 again in Nov 2018 since I stopped in 2014/15.

I am still trying to get my view right both online (with my personal car and F1 2019 ) and  offline, I want to view my mirrors so I can view who along side me so I either give enough space or block them b4 it's to late. But yet I have to set up my screen so I can view my breaking marker and not see my mirrors at Al unless I set cam movement to 100 % so I can get s view on corners.

When I watch the videos online the whole world seems to racing tvpod view which does give you good all round view and is easier, I know because I found it to give me a better lap time.

CM needs to deal with this and Esports need to make cockpit view a default view, I bet then CM will improve it.

• Agree 2

Your not going to be able to see the mirrors on a single monitor unfortunately.

You would be positioned too far back.

Don't even get me started on esports allowing t-cam. Utterly ridiculous.

• Agree 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Your not going to be able to see the mirrors on a single monitor unfortunately.

You would be positioned too far back.

Don't even get me started on esports allowing t-cam. Utterly ridiculous.

Like I said I still adjusting.. I have set it my Fov from 30 -90 and my HV to match.. so yea have done nearly all attempts and still trying 🤣😂😭 if I can get the same lap times with my mirrors as I do with a good break marker view then it will do until it properly fixed my CM🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

Edited by Hygradeb