Sign in to follow this  

What type of driver are you In real life road driving

I categorize myself as a slow driver especially in the city.  I go with the traffic flow mostly, but I don't close the gap if someone get off the lane. I keep my speed.

From my years of experience of driving online & doing time attack... It's almost pointless to go faster than the speed limit, unless there's absolutely no one on the road. Each time I see someone accelerating fast & tailgating everyone, I bet he doesn't play racing games. The distance of 3 cars is equal to 0.3sec in my book.

I thought myself that I would be aggressive when I got my driver license, but I'm far from it.

I've been told that I'm quite aggressive. I'll pick very small gaps (make it every time), I tend to close the distance to the car in front but I won't tailgate. I take corners and roundabouts pretty sharpish and I'm off pretty quickly when the light turns green.

I like to put the foot down on the highway/freeway, love driving in city traffic, can't stand tailgaters who try to push you and people who take their time when turning into a side street. 

I can't stand people who go 90 in a 100 zone in the middle lanes and there isn't an adequate space either side to pull into and overtake.

Anybody who can drive properly in the streets of India is capable of driving ANYWHERE in the world. I consider myself a pedal happy driver who's cool in the city and very quick on highways. One day I am gonna shoot a video of how driving's like in the city over here and then post it.

I don't drive, but I'd hate to drive in India if I did drive. I saw a video of someone hitting a cow and then getting beaten up by the locals. 

Cow is the last creature you wanna hit over here, bloody fools -_- Also count goats, dogs and bikers, almost hit a bloody dog on highway last week, reduced speed from 70 all the way down to 15 lol.

And a free beating of a lifetime with a couple of hours in some rotten jail as an added bonus :p

AMS97KRR said:
I don't drive, but I'd hate to drive in India if I did drive. I saw a video of someone hitting a cow and then getting beaten up by the locals. 

This made me laugh so much.

I've had my L plates for a good year and a half now and I've done 2 1/2 hours of driving. (To get your P's in the ACT you need to have done at least 50 hours).

Saying that though, I started riding dirtbikes when I was 4 so i'll probably get my motorbike licence long before I get my driving licence. :P

I've had my L plates for a good year and a half now and I've done 2 1/2 hours of driving. (To get your P's in the ACT you need to have done at least 50 hours).

Saying that though, I started riding dirtbikes when I was 4 so i'll probably get my motorbike licence long before I get my driving licence. :P
But you can drive all the roads in Canberra in around half an hour?

Down here, we need 120 hours but no one actually does all of them (legitimately at least).