Sign in to follow this  

Hypocrits?

All the rubbish about 'freezing issues' on grid autosport.... People getting refunds, people actually taking it so personally that they throw abuse about to others and the company that made the game.... You want a patch out so badly, if you want it done properly then why are you rushing it? Would you rather wait a little longer and have the patch with no other issues or would you rather demand it now and have the possibility of needing another patch to fix another issue that arises because it were rushed??? 

The way I see this is, there's many more games out there, if u don't like freezing up then don't play the game until it is patched? All this forum is filled with is whiners. Bored of looking at it now along with many others

I've already went down the hypocrisy road. I was labeled as a troll. I don't get it, either. 

FOUR WEEKS from discovering the problem and still no idea when a fix is coming.
FOUR MONTHS since release and still no workable online platform?
Yes I would have liked a bit more urgency.
Everyone wants a patch that works, of course they do.

But hey, you are happy with your purchase and I'm happy for you, that's great.
Im just a bit more demanding when I buy something and expect it to be fit for purpose.
This is the first game I've experienced anything like this, and it's a bit of a shock to still not be able to a basic thing like race online without it freezing every two races.

You just sit and wait for your patch. I'm sure it will come one day. I'm just not prepared to share in your easygoing carefree existence. I'm fifty quid shortchanged.
For that reason alone my copy is for sale. I'll never know if it gets fixed, and quite frankly I'm not willing to give it the benefit of the doubt any more.

I was already laughing at Microsoft when they told us to pay to play games online. Maybe they should take your subscription buckaroos and throw them at CM for urgent patching. ;)

I agree. Personal abuse not good.
Airing one's opinion to the people that need to hear it, well that's one of the things that's gonna happen when a company sets up a web forum to discuss its products.

I say this with total sincerity:
CM really need to take on board the views of its customer base. A company or product are only as good as the customers say it is.
In this case, both fall short of my expectation . If this were a microwave oven or car, NONE of you would be happy to wait this long for a fix. You'd have got your refund and moved on to another make and model. Only with software we don't always have an alternative and aren't protected by the same SOGA.
Just hope CM learn from this, because under this murky crust is an incredibly talented dev team with what appears to be a genuine passion for motorsport. That shines through with abundance.

Prove me right in your first release on XBoxOne and I'll happily recompense your efforts :)

Such is the internet, full of people who can sit behind their computers hurling insults.  Doubt they would have the guts to do it face to face. 

Its not any different at other message boards for other games though.   

All the rubbish about 'freezing issues' on grid autosport.... People getting refunds, people actually taking it so personally that they throw abuse about to others and the company that made the game.... You want a patch out so badly, if you want it done properly then why are you rushing it? Would you rather wait a little longer and have the patch with no other issues or would you rather demand it now and have the possibility of needing another patch to fix another issue that arises because it were rushed??? 

The way I see this is, there's many more games out there, if u don't like freezing up then don't play the game until it is patched? All this forum is filled with is whiners. Bored of looking at it now along with many others
If you buy a toaster and all it does is burn the toast then  it's not doing what the makers claimed and you have the right to a full refund.

You buy Grid Autosport and it says that you can play online, then you find you can't, it's the same thing, it's not doing what it was claimed to do.

It's quite simple when you think about it.

You can't look behind you, whilst you're racing, when the fix is released, and the patch is applied, no one will be looking back, because we will all be racing.

My point here is, why all the abuse and vile arguments? It doesn't need to be that way, get way to personal. People just try to P I S S each other off. Like what operator is doing now but I'm not going to belittle myself in giving him what he wants. I think CM need to close this forum and work on it. 

Speaking of hypocrites... You call people "whiners" and complain about their "bitching," while you simultaneously complain about "abuse" and "arguments." You're just calling people names & throwing out personal insults (again).

Speaking of hypocrites... You post on a forum to say that CM should close the forum. If the forum is not to your own personal liking, then should it be shut down for everyone? Or should you just stop visiting the forum that you say you're bored of?

Speaking of hypocrites... Why does your post here on a game forum have nothing at all to do with the game itself? Stay in the off-topic section if all you want to talk about is how bored you are with the "rubbish" on this forum.

Operator, the guy who tries the to take the moral high ground but insults you while he does it.....
Hes got this strange "the prince and the pauper" complex going on.....

Well done! -_-

HypoToad said:

If you buy a toaster and all it does is burn the toast then  it's not doing what the makers claimed and you have the right to a full refund.

You buy Grid Autosport and it says that you can play online, then you find you can't, it's the same thing, it's not doing what it was claimed to do.

It's quite simple when you think about it.
Which is fine. Then go and get your refund, say that’s what you’ve done on here if you feel the need (bearing in mind that Codemasters will be aware that somebody has returned their game whether you whinge about it on here or not), and everyone’s happy.  Repeatedly complaining about it on here isn’t going to fix anything.

"grid autosport is freezing on xbox 360, because of the consoles insufficient memory" the fix is on its way, it's that simple!!! If you want to debate over the hypocrisy, you may well be here all damn day.

I will respond when you learn what a hypocrite is and can spell 'hypocrites' and actually use the word in the manner it is meant to be used.

Nothing you just said would warrant the use of the word hypocrites. Please look up words meaning s before you use them.

Operator1 said:

Speaking of hypocrites... You call people "whiners" and complain about their "bitching," while you simultaneously complain about "abuse" and "arguments." You're just calling people names & throwing out personal insults (again).

Speaking of hypocrites... You post on a forum to say that CM should close the forum. If the forum is not to your own personal liking, then should it be shut down for everyone? Or should you just stop visiting the forum that you say you're bored of?

Speaking of hypocrites... Why does your post here on a game forum have nothing at all to do with the game itself? Stay in the off-topic section if all you want to talk about is how bored you are with the "rubbish" on this forum.

Now THATS the correct use of the word.

Not everyones a 3rd grade educated moron it seems. Hallelujah.

hypocrites, speak in hypocrisy, they cannot see they're own error, and constantly point the outward finger towards others. A Hypocrite!!!! (could link that in with manipulation and habitual liars) wrong time and place.

Right....

Over the last few weeks this forum has gradually been getting worse and worse, and now resembles something like a school playground. There's been constant attacks on both sides of the fence and quite frankly, they have to stop. You may be unhappy with the game, may not like another forum user or may just be having a bad hair day, that doesn't give you the right to lay into someone on the forum.

This thread is an example of how a discussion will always spiral out of control, instead of me getting updates from the team, reporting feedback and stuff like that, a lot of it lately is being spent babysitting the forum, waiting for the next war to erupt, it stops now.