Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Butt kicker

Well i know mine also works when connected from ps4 to my amp via optical cable then amp to buttkicker. Do a search for logitec surround sound and ull see what i mean, they usually come with x amount of speakers and a unit (amp) to plug them all into, if that unit has a sub output then you would use that to run to the buttkicker.. I would assume a pre out output would still work because you are in fact taking that output into another amp being the one that drives the buttkicker.

unfortunately, I can not find that anywhere else in the neighborhood to purchase.
The Yamaha RX-V550 should also do the trick or a Harman Kardon avr137 according to me and google. I could buy this used in the neighborhood

i think i give it a go

it certainly works better than without an amp, however it works best without the hdmi extractor, just via an optical cable I am behind.

not yet completely satisfied with the settings, but that is trail and error I'm guessing.

Thanks for all the help

All good. Yeah mine runs better without the extractor too (ps4 to amp to buttkicker amp) , but its needed to run my headset. Don't forget to up the sub settings on the amp and have a play around with the ouput settings on the ps4..