Sign in to follow this  

Statistics not updating in Racenet - Number of Races, Wins, Podiums & Fast Laps!

Hi all!

I noted a problem with statistics not updating and I wonder if its just me.

Before anything else, the game can give you 2 different values for the total number of races you did and I will explain what they are before presenting my problem in order to make it clear! ;)

When you load your savegame, you note that when you choose it, it gives your the x number of races you did in career and the y number of races you have Online. This is also the value the game shows you when you select a driver in a room and choose to see his stats (you see his average place, number of races and money won) and so these stats refer to the savegame you choose to play on that online session. These ones are working perfectly, updating.

Then there is another set... The one you can see from the Options menu and that shows you several data: from XP won to the number of fast laps. These are also the values that are shown to you in Racenet when you click on the nick of the gamer you want to get this info. As a curiosity, in my case, the number of races my savegame points is 200 races less then what Racenet has to my name. Have no idea why, because I never had more then one savegame, but these 2 values never were identical.

Now, what is happening to me is this:

Data that is updating: XP for the Club; Total XP for myself; XP for each category; Time spent playing; Money won; Laps in Lead (although seems to me that what this really means is if you lead or not a lap in that race, not the actual number of laps you were in the lead); Number of Clean Races.

Data that is NOT updating: Number of Races; Number of Podiums; Number of Wins; Number of Fast Laps.

Can you guys check this out and tell me if in your case these values are also frozen?

Thanks in advance!

Hi all again! ;)

No one cares about this or this is not happening to anyone else? Please just give me some feedback! ;)

Just do a Race Online and check if your Number of Races; Number of Podiums; Number of Wins or Number of Fast Laps or all suffered any change!

Thanks!

Hi Amphy!

Thanks for answering... So Wins, Podiums, Fast Laps & Number of Races kept the same values and didnt update? (I am assuming you won! :P)

If that was the case, then this is probably happening to everyone...

Thanks again!

I did win..by 11 seconds, at full length in Paris in Hot Hatch. LOL But yeah, they didn't update. My assumption is that there's some sort of database that updates over time with everyone's stats.

I have to say I am surprised this doesnt seem to bother more people... I mean, without these 4 values you cant record your relative performance to others...

@Loore cant you ask for a microscopic patch to solve this one?