Sign in to follow this  

How does Code"masters" make the AI more retarded this year than last??

How in the right actual Russian Driver does Code"masters" seem to fuck up AI intelligence even more so this year than last year???????? Everything about the game improved but I think they got lost in how to code AI because they are more retarded than pile of rocks... You can literally take the racing line while side by side and they turn directly into you like you are some sort of fucking ghost.. You cant put your nose on the inside of a AI car on a turn because they drive into you... You cant get a good start because the AI some how with how retarded they are knows how to push the gas better than an actual F1 driver.. You cant drive on a straight without being worried about the AI literally going kamikaze and running you straight into the barrier.. You cant battle side by side because the AI thinks its bumper cars, no that meme is NOT supposed to be reality... You cant have fun because you are more worried about the AI than you are about driving because any SLIGHT mistake you do even just a minor lockup the AI will slam into you thinking you are an overtake able ghost that is no longer on the track just because a wheel locked up..

If the AI was fixed the game would be great 9/10 but how it stands at the moment it is a solid 3/10 while 2017 being a 8/10.

Feel your pain. The game has become impossible to play when the AI are like that. They're massively OP at 3/4 tracks too and their acceleration compared to us players is ridiculous

Darnell18 said:
Feel your pain. The game has become impossible to play when the AI are like that. They're massively OP at 3/4 tracks too and their acceleration compared to us players is ridiculous
Yeah its kinda annoying, I am gradually getting better at the aggression bits but their start is so ridiculous its not even funny... I can somewhat get their start if you do it literally pin point perfect but the AI are to constant on the starts to have them this good at it.

Yea like mine in Austria today at career mode. I am using AI diffculty 103(ULTIMATE) and I got pole at the Red Bull Ring in a Red Bull car very easily. I am down to Hamilton S1 +0.3s, S2 +0.3s and then S3 I am up -0.8s LMAO. I do not know what the actual hell are the AI doing in the final sector in Austria as I am nearly a second faster in qualifying that sector in a Red Bull than an AI Mercedes. 

I am very fast in sector 3 at Austria as well. The ai have rocket straight line speed it’s ridiculous.