Sign in to follow this  

Questions about Suspension Geometry

I've seen some talk about setups on Youtube and noticed some weird tendencies with the Suspension Geometry. Namely that Tiametmarduk had both Camber all the way to the left and both Toe all the way to the right. Veloce Limitless had the exact opposite.

So now I'm left wondering: why? What is the (possible) argument for either choice? And likewise, is such a thing even logical in, say, career mode or online races?

What do you guys do with your Suspension Geometry? Do you apply such extremes to your setups?

TBH, that's what i'm struggling with too, the logic is, all the way left and all the way right should provide the best responsiveness and turn in, because limitless goes aggro on wings and so for, he does the opposite as that is the most stable?

Speedy862 said:
TBH, that's what i'm struggling with too, the logic is, all the way left and all the way right should provide the best responsiveness and turn in, because limitless goes aggro on wings and so for, he does the opposite as that is the most stable?
I think I'm just going to ignore these extreme setups and work on what feels best for me. I've only really started playing these games since the 2017 edition so I'm nowhere near their skill level, which is something I need to work on first.