Jump to content Jump to content

[PC] [BUGS] FUEL and PIT Talk and other ...

Atriel

First, what is Codemasters Beta Tester looking for if no tests happen ...

The first race starts, I fall back from 1 to 2. Funk comes at the end of the first round, do you want to change strategy?
Option 1: Turn 1 on Yellow and then later on White WTF ...
Option 2: Round 34 change to yellow and nothing else, previously set Red, Yellow, Yellow and now Box wants to make it a stop race ...
And such a nonsense comes constantly from the box, and that 95% in the penultimate corner in front of the box, earlier it probably will not .....

After 6 laps your engine will be exhausted You have less power, that can not be said before the 76-77% ...

Then weather, before race, predictions in the end it will rain ... What happened after about 20 laps, In Spain, comes in 10-15 min rain ahja .. because they do not know what they are doing ...

Pit Stop Tankstand entrance -0,01, in box switched to mode 1, after pit stop -0,39 wtf ......

So then a comment on the team change ... It is far too easy to switch to a top team ... After 4 laps with relatively low rating without problems from Sauber to Ferrari changed .....

The K.I. is still not in a position to be properly lapped, as the last years .. Instead of the old cart to install it should be taken care of ...
K.I drives on straight almost full throttle 300 meters in front of one next to the ideal line to then when it is there to change the same again ... WHAT IS THE ....

Archived