Sign in to follow this  

PITSTOP IN GRID AUTOSPORT - even as an update later!

Even if there only activated for the longer races.  They are also pretty good to have in for mandatory pitstops for those who do league racing.

I voted yes, purely from an endurance standpoint as if they're fast forwarding time with day/night transitions then I think it's odd not too pit. Any enduro race 15 laps or 20min plus, I think should need pitstops. Otherwise yeah simple touring car/street racing yeah 5-10 laps sprints.

BUT, only for endurance races or races where tyre wear and stuff like that is applicable.

This is just a freaking no brainer. I have said this from the start and been ignored. Once your car is damaged, the enjoyment of that race is zero w/o pits. And that doesn't even take into account that all endurance series' pit.

Pitstops should be available in all game modes, not just online.

a racing game without pitstops, it's a shame not to have added it right out of the game

Pitstops would be nice, but they would have to redraw all the tracks, at least the street circuits and the races would have to be much longer than 3-5 laps. I run x5 length in career mode, but I would love to have a 12hr endurance race to split between me and an AI teammate. 

You have to look at the term "Endurance" subjectively. Most races in this game only last about 4-5 minutes. So, when a race is scheduled for 7-8 minutes, comparatively speaking, it is endurance. But, from a realistic standpoint, even at its longest time frame, an hour isn't even a full stint for an actual endurance series. They can go well over an hour on the same set of tires. There's no need for pit stops. At all. 

Pitstops are a great idea. Especially for Endurance and races with more than 10 laps.

I vote Yes! Because of long races and getting damage on the first few laps, then having to carry it for the rest of the race isn't what I call 'fun'.

Pit stops would be awesome, though mainly for the longer races. I'm not sure about online though, a lot of the races there are short anyway.

pits tips should also be available in single player mode. I do a lot of endurance racing on custom cup and it would really be a great addition.

This is a good idea, this poll. It shows how easy "listening to your fans" can be. And also shows that Codemasters has selective hearing. But at least some hearing is better that none at all, like at T10.