Jump to content Jump to content

PITSTOP IN GRID AUTOSPORT - even as an update later!

ChokDK

I voted yes, purely from an endurance standpoint as if they're fast forwarding time with day/night transitions then I think it's odd not too pit. Any enduro race 15 laps or 20min plus, I think should need pitstops. Otherwise yeah simple touring car/street racing yeah 5-10 laps sprints.

• 1 month later...
Pitstops would be nice, but they would have to redraw all the tracks, at least the street circuits and the races would have to be much longer than 3-5 laps. I run x5 length in career mode, but I would love to have a 12hr endurance race to split between me and an AI teammate. 

• 4 weeks later...
You have to look at the term "Endurance" subjectively. Most races in this game only last about 4-5 minutes. So, when a race is scheduled for 7-8 minutes, comparatively speaking, it is endurance. But, from a realistic standpoint, even at its longest time frame, an hour isn't even a full stint for an actual endurance series. They can go well over an hour on the same set of tires. There's no need for pit stops. At all. 

• 2 weeks later...