Sign in to follow this  

Not being negative but...

As a hardcore fan of the series since 2010 f1 games . Why do we still have the same issues year after year Codemasters? I really want This game but for the first time since then I have not bought and I'm seeing the same issues regarding multiplayer . It's a pure waste of money in its current state with hundreds of different bugs for serious gamers who want proper racing . Such a shame really . Come on guys . 

Boxman90 said:
''''''''''''''e-sports ready''''''''''''''
lel
It's so annoying . Multiplayer used to be amazing when Sony had the title . And multiplayer would be amazing with Codemasters if they sorted stuff out . Patch 1.04 already since launch . At least there trying . Question is what are they testing every 12 months .  

As a hardcore fan of the series since 2010 f1 games . Why do we still have the same issues year after year Codemasters? I really want This game but for the first time since then I have not bought and I'm seeing the same issues regarding multiplayer . It's a pure waste of money in its current state with hundreds of different bugs for serious gamers who want proper racing . Such a shame really . Come on guys . 
Because people blindly pre-order it year after year even though they know there are bugs and issues that will never be properly fixed.
Why do codies even need to work on fixing it when people stupidly buy it even though they know it has issues?

CAVEAT EMPTOR  ...learn from this, learn and don't buy it next year.   the ONLY thing you can do to get codemasters attention is to stop paying them.   Make them realise we won't accept the same buggy crap year after year.

Company decision-makers read sales reports, not bug reports.
Money talks louder than requests & complaints.
Game companies are in business to sell games, not to make gamers happy.
Buying buggy games = funding more buggy games.

I prefer to wait at least a month after retail launch before I consider buying any game because pre-ordering or buying games near launch is paying for the worst version of a game at its highest price, since games function better after some inevitable post-launch patches, and there are always discount sales later. I gain nothing by rushing to buy only to get stuck waiting for patches.

Rindt70 said:
Because people blindly pre-order it year after year even though they know there are bugs and issues that will never be properly fixed.
Why do codies even need to work on fixing it when people stupidly buy it even though they know it has issues?

CAVEAT EMPTOR  ...learn from this, learn and don't buy it next year.   the ONLY thing you can do to get codemasters attention is to stop paying them.   Make them realise we won't accept the same buggy **** year after year.

I used to buy every game on release apart from this year waiting till see a second hand copy and from what ive read its justfied im still having fun on 17   codies wont change there aproach until the take a hit in there wallet that is only thing that will get them to change there aproach  and what pees is of the most is the claim to get 300 people from here to check the game plus there own in house testers and yet the game still comes out with bugs codies aint botherd as long as the are getting money in there accounts 

Agree with all of you here. Online has been neglected for 4 years in a row now. If you really think two spectators and a "safety rating" system are great additions in 4 years then you need to compare it with the steps career mode has made to understand how seriously bad the situation in multiplayer has become. Even with the extemely impressive growth of the league racing community, Codemasters has not made many supporting features. The ones they have are mostly disfunctional.
But it is not just the lack of features that makes the situation as bad as it is. The poor netcode with all the desync and lag is one of the most annoying issues in their series since 2015.
I don't care what BS excuses they try to sell us with their badly written statements about online. If it does not improve then they are not good enough. Lee Mather can tell me a million times how difficult netcoding is, but after so many years as a manager and disappointing feedback from the players you would think that maybe...just maybe...the people he employed for the netcode are not really that good at their job...
I actually have to question Lee's position as a manager as well.
If I understand it correctly, he is the one in charge of saying what goes into the new game and what does not. The fact that online has become so bad in the last 4 years makes it seem like that he has no idea or does not care about what people want for multiplayer unless a youtuber or twitter user with a high following says something about it with many responses and shares. There are so many little things... little details... that are just missing. Things where you would just have to use your head a little longer than 3 minutes to find these small possible additions that could make the multiplayer better. Why can he do it in career mode but not online?

Guys, again, if you want to change the Game stop pre ordering or buying it at all. It is the only way to let Codies know. Because of right now they see $$ coming in so they could care less about visiting the Forums to see what people have to say. Casuals are happy with Career mode and the game gets high ratings because reviewing sites don't care about the game enough to review every single part of it.

Just look at the Forums, chances are sooo low of getting anything from the community managers. Isn't Faya supposed to support us more? Everybody from Codies just seems to dissapear after introducing themselfes and it seems like they are only here to close Threads.. I follow alot of other Games as well and there is so much more Customer interactions in Forums etc. because they actually care about Fan feedback, but here you get nothing.

Features requested by the Community won't be implemented for years, nobody is asking what the Community really wants but then they go by the marketing line "We closely listen to our Fan Feedback which is really important to us..."

Sorry about the little Rant but it's just funny how this whole situation is handled :D

Same issues propably come from using the same engine. They need a new one.
Abou time, when you compare it to other racing franchises like GT Sport or Assetto Corsa.

Lippi1886 said:
Same issues propably come from using the same engine. They need a new one.
Abou time, when you compare it to other racing franchises like GT Sport or Assetto Corsa.
GT SPORT is great , I just miss the speed and style of f1 . There is some good improvements In the model though. The handling one of them and depth of strategy . As its been said before,  online has been neglected which should be a priority . Any news on new patches ?