Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2013 Classic Edition - 1990s are Missing

Hi there,

I recently bought a used Version of F1 2013 - Classic Edition for Xbox 360 from Game Stop.
Now I'm searching for the 1990s Cars and the additional Classic Tracks but can't find it. The Menu still shows up with the Classic-DLC Adverts.
Are there any Problems with used Versions? I don't have any Classic Content, thoug I got a Original Copy of the Game. How do I get my Classic Content now?

Best regards,
spod
I have bought a brand new game for xbox 360 F! 20313-Classic Edition. Inside was a code for additional bundle. I was sign on console with my live profile and downloaded it on hard disc and the game too. But now, when my husband wants to play on his live profile happen that he does not have a downloaded additional items, only game. When I sign with my profile is everything on, when is he, the game offer him an upddate with purchase. I do not understand this at all. I have allready downloaded again twice, but is the same. He is  not pleased to play on my profile now.  I was happy to buy him a game but now I am very disappointet. What I have to do? Thanks!
Right, the 1980s Cars are available, as those are with the original Game and don't need any additional Downloads.
Back-Cover says the DLC is limited to a single Download. But there wasn't any Code at all with my Copy and the
Is there any Way to reactivate my Version so I'll get my DLC?

spod124 said:
Right, the 1980s Cars are available, as those are with the original Game and don't need any additional Downloads.
Back-Cover says the DLC is limited to a single Download. But there wasn't any Code at all with my Copy and the
Is there any Way to reactivate my Version so I'll get my DLC?

Unfortunately, no. The person who owned the game before has obviously used the code and threw it away. Unless you buy the DLC, there's no way that you can get the classic tracks and the 1990s cars. Sorry bud.