Sign in to follow this  

F1 2018 for Xbox - Driver creation bug??

Question

I've just bought the game, installed and updated it. Now I've been asked to setup my driver and it will not allow me to do it. The bug appears to be on the driver name. I can enter a first name, but when I've entered my surname and I try to continue, it won't move on to the next screen. I'm stuck with the keyboard on screen with my surname in the field. 

I've tried entering random letters to test it and it won't allow me to create the driver avatar. Help! I have a game I cannot even use.

4 answers to this question

@trotters if you are using the insider dashboard on xbox one, change the language to american english. found this in another topic of the board. should solve the issue.

American player on the insider dashboard just checking in to add that if a US player encounters this issue, doing the opposite and switching to UK English fixes it as well. 

Hi guys, quick question. I downloaded F1 18 with game pass but when it directs me to driver creation, after I gave selected my details ie avatar, names etc, I am unable to register my details at the bottom. It won't allow me to select the option. Any ideas?