Jump to content Jump to content

Two patches this time instead of one?

This year we have pad traction control which is the biggest cock-up the game has had since the 11-11 springs in F1 2011. This one's actually worse, because that one was same for everyone. However, there are also lots of less urgent bugs that need to be fixed, but don't stop the show. Right now, we can't start our No Assists leagues properly - we're gonna have to scrap the points when the patch finally arrives and start again.

How's about two patches this time around, 1 for the show-stoppers ASAP (preferably some time today) and one for the small niggles later on - in your own time.

PS:- Question - given that someone at CM thought that compulsory traction control for pad was a good idea, do we trust you deciding what is high and what is low priority? The answer is a categoric NO. OK, 1 patch for pad traction assist and slow turn-in, 1 patch for the rest please.
yo bobby how many threads do you want about this same thing, give it up man they obviously know and it will be addressed if applicable. its getting tedious listening to you repeat the same thing over and over, if you don't like how codies are going about it stop buying there games its easy man
I totally agree with  you ...
oeicoeic said:
yo bobby how many threads do you want about this same thing, give it up man they obviously know and it will be addressed if applicable. its getting tedious listening to you repeat the same thing over and over, if you don't like how codies are going about it stop buying there games its easy man
I totally agree with  you ...
glad someone does :)
I probably agree with you too.

It was more that we could do with a "quick fix" whilst we wait for the little extras, but yeah I might even be boring myself now.
Stop posting threads about the same shit please, you can start your no assist league - ban the pads. It's easy enough, they had extra aids in every CM game anyways.
I probably agree with you too.

It was more that we could do with a "quick fix" whilst we wait for the little extras, but yeah I might even be boring myself now.
Quick fixes generally end up causing moer problems than they fix though where CM is involved I think we just have to be moer patient and wait until they can fix things without adding any extra glitches. Then hopefully we won't have any other problems.
Maybe he wouldn't have to post so many times if CM actually communicated and gave us some well deserved answers? None of his concerns have "obviously" been acknowledged as you put it.  If it was so "obvious" do you think he'd jumping up and down here in so many threads - all which have no formal and certainly no obvious response?!!

I know it's hard to understand people want an answer if you're always shilling for CM in every negative thread. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.  Run along troll.
gprince said:
Maybe he wouldn't have to post so many times if CM actually communicated and gave us some well deserved answers? None of his concerns have "obviously" been acknowledged as you put it.  If it was so "obvious" do you think he'd jumping up and down here in so many threads - all which have no formal and certainly no obvious response?!!

I know it's hard to understand people want an answer if you're always shilling for CM in every negative thread. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.  Run along troll.
that's probably because @Hatta hasn't anything new to tell us yet. We'll see 1 or 2 patches to fix issues I think we just have to be patient and wait for them.
It's not Hatta's fault. He's just the messenger from what I've gathered. The rest of them at CM needs to smarten up and communicate with their customers.
I agree I was just saying he's waiting for others at CM to give him info first before he can give it to us. I'm not placing any blame on him as he's merely an administrator in these situations just as @Loore and @justbiglee are too they can only give us info that they are given They are just as powerless as we are in these situations they simply act as a go between. Or simply messenger boys to use another term.
gprince said:

look its simple, if you don't like it, stop playing. troll? lol even bobby agreed with me. hatta has said they are looking into it what more do you want, this is not the only bug/glitch thread, read the forums, they are aware what you guys think, just be patient. like I said if you have been playing since 2010 you should know better.

I aint no fan of codies, lol and certainly not shilling them as you put it, grow up and wait patiently like the rest of the adults. :) have a nice day now xx