Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'BUG' Career Mode thinks driver I replaced is still competing and takes my results

I came second driving for McLaren at Australia yet it said Stoffel Vandoorne had came second and I came last (Alonso's engine blew up, meaning he didn't finish ether). It also said that my team was 9th in the championship when it should be second since Ferrari (1st) had 25 and Renault (2nd) had 15. PLEASE HELP! Playing on PS4, game version 1.04, season 1.

Exactly the same thing has happened to me, I finished 9th in Australia but had a 3 sec penalty for corner cutting so dropped to 10th, but in the results I'm listed as DNF and Charles Leclerc has my point, with the team last in the constructors with no points. I've started the next race and I'm listed in the practice and qualifying sessions as normal, so I'll see what happens in the race. Hopefully its just a glitch, did you have a penalty in your race?

I've done the second race in Bahrain, finished 6th and the 8 points have been given to me, so hopefully just a glitch for the first race but very annoying as I feel robbed of my point in Australia!