Sign in to follow this  

2014 Brazilian Grand Prix

It's funny how Rosberg said that even if Hamilton hadn't spun he had him covered, yet nobody agrees with him. Plus there's the fact that Senna did that virtual car thing and showed Hamilton as being 0.3 ahead after the stops.

Please oh mighty and powerful Bernie, don't let this deluded, grumpy wannabe win a WDC...

Hughesy said:
Anything can happen for Lewis, SC at the wrong time, wrong strategy, mistake and that "easy" P2 is out of reach.

These next two weeks will cost me 5 years of my lifetime. I should've started smoking instead of supporting Hamilton, would've been more healthy.
I smoke and support Lewis so how many years have I lost?  :# Well actually I vape so not technically smoking.
As long as you don't drink as much as Piquet did you should be fine.  ;)
I don't drink, or should I say I can't anymore  :( Bloody medication... I didn't get the nickname Hughesyboozy for no reason when I was younger :p For a small guy I could certainly put it away, went to a beer festival once and drank every single beer on offer (22 pints) even had a piece of paper to prove which ones I'd done, I did it in the 3rd fastest time as well  o:) Tried to walk home and kept falling in a bush I seem to remember, good times!

VetteIfan said:
Anyway, back to today, interesting fact of the day - today Vettel was officially beaten by Ricciardo this season, meaning Bottas is now the only multi-year driver who's never been beaten by a teammate. 
.... meaning you Sir need to change your avatar pronto. And it better be one with Hamilton only, so you can't semi-cheat your way out of it by including another driver (preferably Vettel). :P
Pretty sure I addresses the avatar issue in the US GP thread. Nothing is happening "pronto". Nothing's happening until the season ends :p

In fact I said in my initial post back whenever it was that I'd upload it for "the whole of next season", which means I shouldn't have to upload it till March. But I get the feeling that would upset people, so I'll settle on end of this season. 

VetteIfan said:
Pretty sure I addresses the avatar issue in the US GP thread. Nothing is happening "pronto". Nothing's happening until the season ends :p

In fact I said in my initial post back whenever it was that I'd upload it for "the whole of next season", which means I shouldn't have to upload it till March. But I get the feeling that would upset people, so I'll settle on end of this season. 
Fair play, as long as you stick to that.

Quoted to have substantial evidence. Not that I hadn't made a screenshot from your first promise and copied it on every external HDD I've got (and the one in my actual notebook). ;)