Jump to content Jump to content

Thieves

Metatron667

simon7109 said:
What is broken? The game is great, has a few bugs, but it's still good.
The degrees of rotation is bugged for T500rs and possibly other wheels, it’s unplayable for me and I refuse to use the pad. I’ve seen no official word form the devs. It’s so broken I haven’t even played it yet, just messed around with settings for a couple of hours only to eject the disc in disappointment. This was a birthday present. Worst present ever :( 
  • Codemasters Staff
leggacy said:
simon7109 said:
The degrees of rotation is bugged for T500rs and possibly other wheels, it’s unplayable for me and I refuse to use the pad. I’ve seen no official word form the devs. It’s so broken I haven’t even played it yet, just messed around with settings for a couple of hours only to eject the disc in disappointment. This was a birthday present. Worst present ever :( 
By saying just "broken" it doesn't really help. What exactly and how is it broken?
DGreco said:
leggacy said:
simon7109 said:
By saying just "broken" it doesn't really help. What exactly and how is it broken?
Can’t get the correct degrees of rotation with the T500rs, when I load up it’s got about 20, after playing with a few settiings I get around 270, even though it’s set to 540 in the menu. I call that significantly broken.
nothing has changed fro me after update and many different tests and configurations.
fps spikes, sound cracking and drop out, game crashing, random micro pauses during races ALL still present.
im starting to feel like we are being robbed
monjue said:
nothing has changed fro me after update and many different tests and configurations.
fps spikes, sound cracking and drop out, game crashing, random micro pauses during races ALL still present.
im starting to feel like we are being robbed

I had a game that ran as smooth as butter before the patch. Now I'm getting fps spikes , audio crackling and stuttering etc. Not had a crash yet but it's probably only a matter of time.......

Seriously....Great patch...

Archived