Sign in to follow this  

The future of grid

I for one hope so, and that the formula isn't changed again because GAS turned out to be a great racing game.  Codies are on track with this franchise IMO so i hope we will see Grid Autosport 2 on next gen in a year or two.

Hopefully, CM have already proved they can learn from any mistakes and follow public feedback, made a huge change just from grid 2 to autosport :)

to be fair, there were lots of improvements between GRID --> GRID 2 --> GRID Autosport. not talknig only about graphics but also in gameplay and small details in the game. In GRID 1, for example, you were not able to tune your car at all. in GRID 2, you had upgrades. Now you have Tuning plus Upgrades.

hopefully, the next GRID will have even more improvements and hopefully more FREE DLCs or at least more racing types as default. I really loved Tougue/Sprint races in GRID 1 and 2 and it was a shame that you have to pay for it now

to be fair, there were lots of improvements between GRID --> GRID 2 --> GRID Autosport. not talknig only about graphics but also in gameplay and small details in the game. In GRID 1, for example, you were not able to tune your car at all. in GRID 2, you had upgrades. Now you have Tuning plus Upgrades.

hopefully, the next GRID will have even more improvements and hopefully more FREE DLCs or at least more racing types as default. I really loved Tougue/Sprint races in GRID 1 and 2 and it was a shame that you have to pay for it now
yes you can tune and upgrade but they DONT WORK, so it is a waste of "leakey memory"

yes you can tune and upgrade but they DONT WORK, so it is a waste of "leakey memory"
Tuning works no? It's just the upgrades that don't seem to make much difference.

to be fair, there were lots of improvements between GRID --> GRID 2 --> GRID Autosport. not talknig only about graphics but also in gameplay and small details in the game. In GRID 1, for example, you were not able to tune your car at all. in GRID 2, you had upgrades. Now you have Tuning plus Upgrades

I believe that a major part of GRID 1's appeal (for me, anyway) was the absence of tuning and upgrades

just get in and drive. boom!

I would like to see this Game on Next Gen with Weather, and Mirrors fully Equipt. This is a good game but there is absolutely No Excuse for lack of mirrors in a driving game. 

We'll maybe this is a deal breaker, obviously there's a lot of people unhappy. Next time around I'm sure CM will get it straight. All games need updating after release. Some which you can cope with and some which are really bad. There's only so much you can determine though with a small quality team. Everything changes when thousands of people are playing the game at once. 

first we are expecting the next DIRT  game ( fun of the first colin mac rae since 1998 here) that hopefully will be in the right direction like GAS ...Then we hope for the next Grid game that in my opinion must be even more to sim side (ok not too much like assetto corsa , rfactor , project cars etc)
hello charger...:D

first we are expecting the next DIRT  game ( fun of the first colin mac rae since 1998 here) that hopefully will be in the right direction like GAS ...Then we hope for the next Grid game that in my opinion must be even more to sim side (ok not too much like assetto corsa , rfactor , project cars etc)
hello charger...:D
I think in the arcade-sim ratio, GRID is just perfect where it is right now. DIRT could be a wee bit more to the sim side though (but not by much)

to be fair, there were lots of improvements between GRID --> GRID 2 --> GRID Autosport. not talknig only about graphics but also in gameplay and small details in the game. In GRID 1, for example, you were not able to tune your car at all. in GRID 2, you had upgrades. Now you have Tuning plus Upgrades

I believe that a major part of GRID 1's appeal (for me, anyway) was the absence of tuning and upgrades

just get in and drive. boom!

I agree. It was all about skills more than anything else. And cars were more ballanced too