Sign in to follow this  

Interviews on F1 2018

Is it just me or is it really annoying that when you make a mistake on track and get asked about it in the interview, there isn't an option that says "it was all my foult, not the car"? Because as it is right now, you can't say anything without disappointing the team. That is unrealistic. Because if I make a mistake on track there should be an option that says it was my bad all along. 

Dez0808 said:
How do you do no comment? Let the timer run down? What do they say if you do that? 
Yes Dez let the timer just run out. Far as I have experienced you get no negatives for it.

Do answering these do anything, other than raise or lower the various reputations? ie, affect reliability, aero, engine?

Overall Team reputation positive/negative, and then all 4 departments. Haven't come across anything else, though from time to time there will be 'locked' replies too

I had contact in my last race spa got asked about it in interview and had the option to say it was my fault but I know when had contact before and asked about it I had no option but to blame car so must get random options every time which kinda makes sence as you dont want same answers every time for same scenrio 

To skip a comment/do no comment, press 'B' on your controller or any button you have linked with that. Might be different on a keyboard but I've never used keyboard to answer a no comment. This doesn't affect anything with the team, you just miss out on the opportunity to get your value to the team higher.

Hopefully, this helped!

I often get asked questions that pertain to absolutely nothing that pertained to the previous session, like you left paint on the wall after a flawless practice or tough day in qualy after P1. I wish they had an option to go full Kimi on her.