Sign in to follow this  

Brazil F1 track (real life) pitlane entrance changed - one for Codemasters to do in F1 2015!

@Codematers

Hard to dig up.... but found this.... that chicane WILL affect time....chicanes are degined to slow down cars.....therefore it will affect racing and pit strategy even if the pit assist settings is on... i hope the changes are on the game.... the Building in Monaco took years to be added.... that was unaceptable. But I know about the changes within the company... hopefully this can be updated via DLC "IF" its too late to be modified in the final build.......but if its been chaged already, well then disregard this.

If its not in the game at release, I'm sure it will be included in DLC... but it's been like this for a few months, so I'm expecting it to be there.... they've had plenty time, and still have plenty time.

What will be different though is the Canada pit buildings. They are being rebuilt for this season.

It took until 2014 to get the building after the tunnel added to Monaco, but it was there for 1yr+, so depends on when they allocate budget to the track modellers!

Many tracks were changed in real life after 2012 - never updated in game.

Thats very true... i would hate to see the same tracks without all those updates.

I remember it took a few years for CM to finally add in the new (now normal) Turn 14 (the right hander after the middle sector straight) at Singapore. 

I'm willing to bet this won't be in release version of the game and won't be added in any updates.