Jump to content Jump to content

Patch Notes for 1.05 – DISCUSSION THREAD

Faya

Hi everyone and welcome to the Patch 1.05 discussion thread.

Patch 1.05 is being released for PC today, PS4 and Xbox One to follow soon (subject to first party approval). You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread.
Please post anything else not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Thanks all!

I was really hoping you would have added the ability to change difficulty back in between sessions since it was possible in all previous years versions! And despite it being one of the most commented topics I do not see this in the patch notes unless its under other fixes?
Whatever it is you did to TC needs reverting immediately, it's like driving without it on at all. There's balancing it and there's making it pointless to have as an option - you've gone with the 2nd choice there.

It's just perfect that this patch has come when I'm at Monaco in career mode too a race which was already near impossible on a controller in a Williams before you destroyed TC. 
BiggyT said:
Whatever it is you did to TC needs reverting immediately, it's like driving without it on at all. There's balancing it and there's making it pointless to have as an option - you've gone with the 2nd choice there.

It's just perfect that this patch has come when I'm at Monaco in career mode too a race which was already near impossible on a controller in a Williams before you destroyed TC. 
nope, its a bit harder now and you have to be more carefully but totally fine with it.
i talk about medium
BiggyT said:

I can completely support this. Feels like TC is off on medium settings. Game is unplayable for me atm(!). Please revert asap.
Let's see how many people they have screwed over tinkering with traction control this year... going by comment above looks like it's closer to having it off than having the assist on full, unlike last year. This is a good thing in comparison to the crap they pulled last year.
Most of their market are pad users yet they are happy to screw with it without even testing properly. Keeping 1.4 on harddrive just in case. 

Archived