Sign in to follow this  

Patch Notes for 1.05 – DISCUSSION THREAD

Hi everyone and welcome to the Patch 1.05 discussion thread.

Patch 1.05 is being released for PC today, PS4 and Xbox One to follow soon (subject to first party approval). You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread.
Please post anything else not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Thanks all!

I was really hoping you would have added the ability to change difficulty back in between sessions since it was possible in all previous years versions! And despite it being one of the most commented topics I do not see this in the patch notes unless its under other fixes?

Nothing done towards fixing the Tyre Temperature issues 95% of pad players are suffering. I wonder if they are even listening the community anymore.

AI Race pace (particularly MONACO!!!!!) difficulty higher/quicker than quali pace

My one real issue with the game @Faya for career mode - please can Codies check this out?

Whatever it is you did to TC needs reverting immediately, it's like driving without it on at all. There's balancing it and there's making it pointless to have as an option - you've gone with the 2nd choice there.

It's just perfect that this patch has come when I'm at Monaco in career mode too a race which was already near impossible on a controller in a Williams before you destroyed TC. 

Already some interesting enhancements like the interview timer. 

Yes the difficulty difference should get addressed as well but I'd rather have them do it good than fast

Rear view mirror for next patch?

Hi @BiggyT, can you let me know what level you have Traction Control set to please?  

Yes I’m a bit disappointed that the ability to change difficulties between sessions is still greyed out. This has to be one of the most talked about items on this forum right now. 

Hi all,

On the changing difficulty between sessions: the team are still looking at this and I believe a fix is going into test soon. 

BiggyT said:
Whatever it is you did to TC needs reverting immediately, it's like driving without it on at all. There's balancing it and there's making it pointless to have as an option - you've gone with the 2nd choice there.

It's just perfect that this patch has come when I'm at Monaco in career mode too a race which was already near impossible on a controller in a Williams before you destroyed TC. 
nope, its a bit harder now and you have to be more carefully but totally fine with it.
i talk about medium

BiggyT said:

I can completely support this. Feels like TC is off on medium settings. Game is unplayable for me atm(!). Please revert asap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVH7RaJNAg

Here are some online bugs, which need to be fixed (as you can see in the video):
- some players are in each other at the start procedure
- FPS drops, when a player joins / leaves the session

Let's see how many people they have screwed over tinkering with traction control this year... going by comment above looks like it's closer to having it off than having the assist on full, unlike last year. This is a good thing in comparison to the crap they pulled last year.
Most of their market are pad users yet they are happy to screw with it without even testing properly. Keeping 1.4 on harddrive just in case. 

What a stupid idea to change medium TC... You did it because a few people complained about it being too fast. Now you're gonna have a lot of us complain because you changed it after everybody got used to it.

So you haven’t fixed the online lag when someone joins or leaves a session?! RIP ONLINE!!! What a joke!!