Sign in to follow this  

Is ERS working in Canada?

Not too sure if this is a bug but during the practice sessions in Canada on my career mode with Williams I seem to be able to do “top 3” lap times even with ERS set to none, where on pretty much every other circuit I’m typically in the bottom half of the table. Has anyone else found this?

Every race in my career so far ive finished 6th - 9th in my Renault , Canada 2nd, and i wouldnt even concider that anywhere near my best track. 

I know everyone has tracks that they are typically stronger at but I really wasn’t expecting to be that quick with no ERS enabled at all.  Always enjoyed Canada but didn’t expect to be that far ahead compared to the other circuits. 

There are lot of tracks in F1 2018 the A.I. isnt that hard. In F1 2017 it was the same but in this years game there are i think more of these tracks with unbalanced difficulty like Austria or Canada.

Just about to start Austria in the career mode so I’ll be curious to see how underpowered the AI is there too or if I find them as competitive as some other races :)

The AI for me where very slow through the 2nd and 3rd sector of Austria, which made it a very easy race.