Sign in to follow this  

Demoman free DLC on steam ( New DLC for GAS)

a new unexpected free dlc for gas is already for downloading... i did not try it yet.. its night version for demo derby and something about teamfortress.. Lets have fun!

About this content
Download the free Valve Pack now to receive a Team Fortress 2 theme for Demolition Derby mode! Including night racing for the first time in this mode, the Detroit Stadium becomes the ‘Badlands Stadium’ complete with trackside sponsorship from Mann Co. and your other favourite Team Fortress 2 corporations. Represent RED or BLU with two new liveries for the Jupiter Eagleray Mk 5 and crash, smash and bash your way into the night with the action lit up by new floodlights, fireworks, neon signage and more. Once installed, “Demoman Derby” appears as a new Party Mode for Online or Offline Custom Cups!

i tried it . the Detroit looks beautiful the night with all these multicolor lights , i would like they let us to create our custom livery on Jupiter instead of blue and red default livery.. And even more i would like they give us the bloody Interlagos track (brasilian GP ) as a community gift .. (to port it from F1 series).. :p

i tried it . the Detroit looks beautiful the night with all these multicolor lights , i would like they let us to create our custom livery on Jupiter instead of blue and red default livery.. And even more i would like they give us the bloody Interlagos track (brasilian GP ) as a community gift .. (to port it from F1 series).. :p
Fun fact, Interlagos was scheduled to be in the game but unfortunately it just didn't transpire. Shame, as it's phenomenal to drive around :(

Glad to hear you're enjoying the Demoman pack :)

Loore said:
Fun fact, Interlagos was scheduled to be in the game but unfortunately it just didn't transpire. Shame, as it's phenomenal to drive around :(

Was only thinking yesterday that Interlagos would have been great in this game.... hopefully it will be included next time :)

Loore said:

Yeah Loore i had heard this , the Interlagos was in game in an initial stage .. Why can we not create our custom livery on Jupiter..?? i never got this.. :\ :s

people does not like demo in GAS... why someone must download a free dlc him self instead of auto - update as in most game on steam..? :o

Meszes said:

But in reality this will just further increase the fragmentation of player base. Many just won't find their way here to the forums to look for an answer why they can't join lobbies when they thought to have the right DLC(s).

This situation reminds me of how it was with the free Demo Derby DLC for Grid 2. Same story.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/255220/discussions/0/620696522209687841/#c620696934108292915

people does not like demo in GAS... why someone must download a free dlc him self instead of auto - update as in most game on steam..? :o
Nobody likes demo on gas because it's on concrete. There is way to much grip, gotta drive it like a real race, can't drift around turns. Should've left it on a dirt track just like grid.

Nobody likes demo on gas because it's on concrete. There is way to much grip, gotta drive it like a real race, can't drift around turns. Should've left it on a dirt track just like grid.
yes i agree..:(