F1 2019 possibly released at the start of next season

I think that codemasters are putting a 2019 DLC into F1 2018 so that they can Focus on Building the 2019 Game after they bring the DLC. If they just start releasing F1 games at the start of the season it would just not be right and the release Schedule wouldn't be in place anymore. I hope codemasters do the original release dates for every game each year like always because i will stop buying codemasters games if they are just gonna be releasing the games at the wrong dates

New aero regs for 2019, the teams themselves have no idea what performance will be like until winter testing, so how the heck can codemasters produce a realistic handling model at the beginning of the season.
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

New aero regs for 2019, the teams themselves have no idea what performance will be like until winter testing, so how the heck can codemasters produce a realistic handling model at the beginning of the season.
Exactly

I would be more than happy with a 2019 season + cars DLC for F1 2018 with CM working on fixing all bugs of the current game instead of creating a new game for F1 2019. I hope this becomes a reality.
You never know if it will or not

Would be awesome, new liverys no bugs anymore and just concentrate on 2020 game, physic are good enough , just put the ******* bugs away cause otherwise league racing is killed.

People here seem to forget that every game since 2016 is more or less a DLC.

Yes, they do add some new features, redesign the car models, reskin them and tweak the handling model but engine wise it is just a DLC every year. Bethesda pretty much does the same thing and you can see how well Fallout 76 was received by the fans.

Anyway, a DLC is unlikely for me because the PS5 releasing in 2019 is just a rumour so far. F1 2019 will release as a standalone title for sure.