Sign in to follow this  

Did USA Grand Prix is broken?

Question

Hi,
Dont know what it is but for sure something not right.

Here my season so far with 105% AI

and now at USA GP I can't finish any of traning program, the time what team ask me to show with saving fuel, tire etc I can show only with flatout lap with fuel on one flying lap and maximum fule and ers useges... what can be wrong? Did I only one face it with this?

3 answers to this question

SandroX said:
Hi,

and now at USA GP I can't finish any of traning program, the time what team ask me to show with saving fuel, tire etc I can show only with flatout lap with fuel on one flying lap and maximum fule and ers useges... what can be wrong? Did I only one face it with this?
Use higher ERS modes, I.e. Hotlap and then Overtake where you can.

Ho3n3r said:
SandroX said:
Hi,

Use higher ERS modes, I.e. Hotlap and then Overtake where you can.
I cant show needed time even with light cuts of track... oO The time what team whanted with tire saving program is 1:36.696, but I can run 1:36.5xx in qualy mode, wtf

There seem to be a few that are slightly off. I couldn't get near the qually program pace to get 19th in the alfa (slowest car on grid at this point of my career) at Austria, did a comparable lap in qually and was 2nd fastest in Q1.