Sign in to follow this  

Patch Notes for 1.06 – Discussion Thread

ShelbyUSA said:
ZzHOODzZ said:
im guessin this is the thread codies will now pay attention to lol ...... the logitech g920 lsb and rsb buttons cannot be assigned despite it apparently being a supported wheel .... any chance it will get fixed at some point ? 
Seems like they are not working with Logitech. I am trying to figure out how to use the pad withnmy wheel to get more buttons. 
My fanatec formula rim has lots of buttons, which is the reason I bought it, to map buttons to ers and fuel mixes. However PS4 won’t allow 4-5 af these buttons and instead they all become an ‘x’ button, what a joke this is considering fanatec are f1 esports official partner 

You career players are all mad buying the game on release they destroy career with the patches during the update cycle.

I'm just waiting for the corrupted saves. 
I’ve purposely not started a career mode because of this, I learned the hard way last year, it totally disrupted my career

ShelbyUSA said:
ZzHOODzZ said:
im guessin this is the thread codies will now pay attention to lol ...... the logitech g920 lsb and rsb buttons cannot be assigned despite it apparently being a supported wheel .... any chance it will get fixed at some point ? 
Seems like they are not working with Logitech. I am trying to figure out how to use the pad withnmy wheel to get more buttons. 
My fanatec formula rim has lots of buttons, which is the reason I bought it, to map buttons to ers and fuel mixes. However PS4 won’t allow 4-5 af these buttons and instead they all become an ‘x’ button, what a joke this is considering fanatec are f1 esports official partner 
clearly codies aint too good at making wheels compatible with thier games lmfao

ShelbyUSA said:
ZzHOODzZ said:
they dont need to work with logitech they just need to not use outdated things .... project cars has the buttons working .... im pretty sure assetto corsa does too .... just codies using outdated implimentations 

Metzgerov said:
LOL its funny how people are so passionate about safety car stuff even though:
1. It works perfectly for me in 2018 (7 times deployed in S1, 6 times in S2 so far)
2. It has nothing to do with the racing so adds or takes away little from the game IMHO.
At least Codies fixed the AI and physics otherwise the forum would be filled with that as well. I'm fine with it being bugged (even thought its not for me).

You should be more outraged about the online bugs (if you play) or the fact we can't edit Teams, Drivers, Livery, Schedule, race length.
Focus fellow racers!
Has nothing to do with racing?

So you've never see a team strategise around a safety car? Cars become out of position and race back after? Clever pit stop strategy when safety car arrives?

Ho3n3r said:
Gungner said:
Safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car safety car
So, what are you trying to say? Lol
Ce que je veut dire c'est quil le repart y sort jamais je suis en simulation SC activer 
I agree with this guy! It sounds sophisticated...
I hope he doesn't kiss his mother with that mouth.
En tout cas ta mère me succe bien avec sa belle bouche 
That's more a problem for you than me, my man. ;)

And I got 2 abuse flags for my comment, which was obviously not abuse. :D Snowflakes melting in broad daylight.

On some tracks the minimap is not aligned properly when you have rotation enabled; one that comes to mind immediately is Canada.

Instead of the car pointing "forwards" on the map and the map rotating accordingly, it's pointing down-left, with "forwards" on the map also being down-left.

PJTierney said:
On some tracks the minimap is not aligned properly when you have rotation enabled; one that comes to mind immediately is Canada.

Instead of the car pointing "forwards" on the map and the map rotating accordingly, it's pointing down-left, with "forwards" on the map also being down-left.
The same happened to me in Sochi 

kenty19 said:
Still the same issues with 1.06! No names in the lobbies or during a race. And then the massive de sync when people join or leave a session! This is ranked 5 lap races on Xbox one.
What did you expect? The whole game is worse than F1 2017 in terms of bugs...I'm extremely disappointed tbh - a stable league racing is just not possible right now...

Lippi1886 said:
kenty19 said:
Still the same issues with 1.06! No names in the lobbies or during a race. And then the massive de sync when people join or leave a session! This is ranked 5 lap races on Xbox one.
What did you expect? The whole game is worse than F1 2017 in terms of bugs...I'm extremely disappointed tbh - a stable league racing is just not possible right now...
Can’t disagree with that one! Literally every patch that comes out, the online is exactly the same! Im sure they just multiplayer fixes on the patch notes for the sake of it as it’s exactly the same! Takes a good 15 minutes to even find a session that hasn’t started! All these livery updates and career updates I couldn’t care less about as I spend more time racing online, yet nothing gets done! I really hope another developer gets the license as I’m sure they’d do a lot better job of creating a more stable online! 

When there is a Safety car, sometimes, my car is like a ghost and the driver behind me try to pass me.
the game ghosts your car if you are going too slow (has in previous titles as well).  stop sticking your nose up the car in fronts arse.  follow a couple lenghts behind always, until "SC in this lap"

Dunky1980 said:
I can understand why game companies don't want to bother with feedback from customers. This forum is a disgrace Codemasters have done a good job and all people do is moan moan and moan about trivial things.
Yea never used to be like this years back in a way dont blame them but then if the did handle there customer support better wouldent get half the moaning we get now if u went to shop bought something and didnt work took it back for costumer service to just stand there and ignore u ur going to be pist 

Is anybody else sick of seeing “various multiplayer stability fixes” in the patch notes how about a bit of detail,how about telling us what’s being worked on before you start working on it because as far as I can tell multiplayer is in the same shit state it was in on release,so these “stability fixes” are a complete misnomer.

Not sure if these 2 issues have been recognised or fixed?

Set ups dissapear as if you have never saved any, and the menus you cycle through while racing, to change fuel, ers etc have an issue where it moves by itself (as if you are moving up and down the menu with the dpad) when you are not even touching it. This is with the T300rs.

IvanoZ023 said:
Does anyone know 1.06 for ps4 to be today?

Just read the beginning of the post where every informations is updated. Thanks to stop polluting the thread with questions already have answer... 

When there is a Safety car, sometimes, my car is like a ghost and the driver behind me try to pass me.
I ve seen that too,  it happened when you are too far from the car in front you during safety car. You should stay closer. 

@simon7109

Yes, at Bahrain they had the Red Stripes, but no Martini logo on top.

One of many solutions that would be amazing to see being worked upon is to make the Red Stripes available for everyone, but to have a region lock for certain countries that do actively ban any tobacco or alcohol advertizement so in those nations the game automatically uses the Blue Stripes.

Another solution is to combine solution #1 with the fact that the games PEGI rating could be increased to PEGI 16 so that we get the whole sponsorship package without missing out on officiality.
So why can't they just simply use the red stripes without the Martini logo? If it was good enough in Bahrain it should not be a problem for pegi.

Btw can we get a manual grid formation in to the game? Never understood why the AI takes controll at the end of the formation lap. Oh and manual safety car restarts too without the limiter. It was perfect in 2017 don't understand why changed it.